Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
OOH POT AND KETTLE.... YOU AND YOUR CRONIES MANAGE TO FORGET INSULTS YOU'VE MADE AGAINST MY DOGS AND MY OPINIONS, WHEN AT THE END OF THE DAY WE HAVE DOGS THAT LOOK LIKE DOGS AND YOU HAVE BURNS VICTIMS - THIS FORUM IS **** AND I WON'T COME BACK EVER!
I think tbh if you continue with these type of posts you'll be politely asked to leave anyway.......
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 08:34 PM
OOH POT AND KETTLE.... YOU AND YOUR CRONIES MANAGE TO FORGET INSULTS YOU'VE MADE AGAINST MY DOGS AND MY OPINIONS, WHEN AT THE END OF THE DAY WE HAVE DOGS THAT LOOK LIKE DOGS AND YOU HAVE BURNS VICTIMS - THIS FORUM IS **** AND I WON'T COME BACK EVER!
I have not insulted you or your dogs, I have insulted breeders of DD crosses that 'choose' not to health test, and sell there puppies for silly prices..
Burn victims - I actually think you have some sort of problem! Do you enjoy trolling forums??
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 08:36 PM
THIS FORUM IS **** AND I WON'T COME BACK EVER!
GREAT NEWS!!!! BYE BYE.
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Are you saying you have a heart clipped out of your dogs coat on the dog? Well im sorry if thats a fact i think that is the worst multilation/mockery of any animal. I cant believe youve did that & then have the nerve to say showing is cruel!

Nope, I think she thought she was being clever by trying to take the p1ss out of people who clip their dogs, and just ended up looking like a bit of a dolt imo.

Add that to the hypocrisy of calling people narrow minded when she herself is basing her entire negative view, on a subject she appears to have no first hand experience of. Combined with the little dig about the amount of walks her dogs get, and you get some one who imo comes across as quite immature.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Well thank heavens for that!!! Thought she'd NEVER leave.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-04-2010, 09:01 PM
*Locked pending thread review*
Closed Thread
Page 31 of 31 « First < 21 28 29 30 31