Female 

03-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Hope all is ok *hugs*
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Hello mate

I think the tiredness is due to Monty not having been in his normal routine for 11 days. Normally he is own his own, snoozing and napping while you're both at work. During the holidays he hasn't needed to do this and because he's used to it his body has been telling him he's tired. Woody is exactly the same and had us worried a few times too recently because by the evening time he was so tired he could hardly lift his head up off the bed, most unlike him and I only made a post referring to his hyperness a few weeks ago! However, we realised that just having us moving around in the house all day is more distracting than he's used to and that stimulates him (therefore exhausts him more). This is what I think about that side of things.

Re the custard spot, I think you are right to get it checked out and will be thinking of you tomorrow, please keep me (and everyone here actually) posted. I doubt very much it is anything, but I did notice in this exact picture when you posted it that it seems much bigger than when we saw you in July (?), but again, so is he which is why I'm sure it's nothing. Good luck and keep us posted xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Good luck at the vets with the biopsy and tests, but I'm sure it's a sarcoid (sp?) by the looks of it (horses get them, that's how I've seen this type of thing before). I'll have everything crossed that it's harmless and you won't have any worries. At least the vet can listen to your concerns tomorrow and take his temperature and give him a quick once over just to see he's ok in himself.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2010, 06:26 PM
good luck at the vets, i agree with everyone thats its a good idea to get it checked out. and even if its nothing, it will give you peace of mind and that can mean a lot.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks everyone, will keep you all updated. Vets appointment will probably be Tuesday unless they have something available for after work tomorrow.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Just a quick update to let you all know that Monty is going to the vets tonight at 5:30 to have his tests done.

He normally loves going but I think today might be the one that breaks his positive outlook. He hates having things on or around his head so I really don't think he'll cope with needles being stuck into it and if she decides to muzzle him it'll be ten times worse as he'll be more stressed. I'll explain all that to her and see what she says though. It's time like this that I wish Rich was home to take him as I can't cope with seeing him stressed and panicky.

Anyway will let you know how it goes but will probably be a few days before we get any test results back.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Good luck at the vets, hope the tests go well and montys on the mend and back to his bouncy self a soon as.
All the best to both of you...keep us posted
stanfan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Hope goes ok at the vets. Sending Monty big hugs from me and Stanley xxxxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Good luck...fingers crossed for a positive outcome xx
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Good Luck.... I am sure everything will be fine! Give Monty a kiss from me!
Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »