View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2011, 07:46 PM

Here's the wellies. especially for Insommnia.

Went to buy some puppy things but nothing in the Jollyes at Enfield but I did find these in the garden centre.

Needed some new ones for walking the new puppy.

I haven't ever spent this much on a pair of wellies before. £35 Love em.
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Awww i want them I recently saw some Beagle ones online just after i'd just bought these...Could've kicked myself
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Lynn, They are loverly!!!

I want a pair !!!! Says me stamping my feet
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2011, 06:56 AM
Now I am normally amazed about people spending a lot of money on wellies when my £5 a pair green ones from cheap Jacks always last longer and have been more comfy than expensive ones.
But they are different, I really do like them, want them, and would splash out on them too.
If I needed a new pair I wouldn't hesitate getting them. Your new puppy will be very proud to walk beside you in those ones.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Cool wellies! Love 'em. You will have to let us know how they stand up to the rigours of puppy walking and winter I have had some very expensive wellies in the past (numerous pairs of Hunters and one pair of Le Chameaus) and neither have lived up to the hype (even though I still love my Hunters dearly!).

I now have a pair of Muck Boots and even though I am not that keen on the "clompy" look of them, they are doing a good job so far.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2011, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Awww i want them I recently saw some Beagle ones online just after i'd just bought these...Could've kicked myself
Originally Posted by Deb/Pugglepup View Post
Lynn, They are loverly!!!

Thank you. What a shame you missed out the boots you have look nice though and very warm.

I want a pair !!!! Says me stamping my feet
I got them from a garden centre at Crewes Hill Enfield so keep a look out if you are in any large garden centres.

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Now I am normally amazed about people spending a lot of money on wellies when my £5 a pair green ones from cheap Jacks always last longer and have been more comfy than expensive ones.
But they are different, I really do like them, want them, and would splash out on them too.
If I needed a new pair I wouldn't hesitate getting them. Your new puppy will be very proud to walk beside you in those ones.
thanks Bev. Gorden nearly had a heart attack not because of the price but because I am usually so difficult when it comes to spending money. I was lucky mum gave all us a cheque the the other week so thats why I splashed out on these. Otherwise it would of been the cheapo ones.

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Cool wellies! Love 'em. You will have to let us know how they stand up to the rigours of puppy walking and winter I have had some very expensive wellies in the past (numerous pairs of Hunters and one pair of Le Chameaus) and neither have lived up to the hype (even though I still love my Hunters dearly!).

I now have a pair of Muck Boots and even though I am not that keen on the "clompy" look of them, they are doing a good job so far.
I will keep you posted I saw the Hunters but remembered people saying they were not worth the money. These are Tom Joule. Lets hope they live up to the price tag if not it will be Matalan and no more than £12 again.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2011, 08:13 AM
I like.. I will be down in Enfield in a few weeks may have to go pop back in there again.

Does Jolleys still have the big aquatic section at the side with the Koi etc? I love the big garden centre just up from Jolleys the right, last time I went to visit my brother they had hot tubs on sale!

Makes me want to go to Whitewebbs woods/pub (although it isn't called that anymore) now!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2011, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
I like.. I will be down in Enfield in a few weeks may have to go pop back in there again.

Does Jolleys still have the big aquatic section at the side with the Koi etc? I love the big garden centre just up from Jolleys the right, last time I went to visit my brother they had hot tubs on sale!

Makes me want to go to Whitewebbs woods/pub (although it isn't called that anymore) now!
The boots came from what was Wyevales now Enfield garden centre the one with the big windmill.

Can't remember seeing the aquatic section at Jollyes. They have done away with the pet shop thank goodness. They have recently put in a small animal room though selling rabbits, chickens etc.., I still am not sure if I approve but it is much lighter and cleaner than it was before.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2011, 01:23 PM
I am glad they got ride of the pet shop. It was horrible going in and seeing the kittens/puppies/rodents and birds in tiny pens and cages... The smell on some days made me gag, but they do have a very broad choice of accessories, bedding and feed for animals.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lets hope they live up to the price tag if not it will be Matalan and no more than £12 again.
My Matalan ones lasted years! I don't live near a store now or I'd definitely go back for more.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >