Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2013, 11:26 AM

Snow...it's on its way!

Got to say that I really don't like snow but I can't wait to see what Marco thinks of it and looking at the weather forecast I may not have to wait too long to see it!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-11-2013, 11:31 AM
We had some snow the other day but it didn't come to much. Plenty on the mountains but I'm looking forward to having a good covering in the garden.

Mij has never seen the snow and it could be amusing considering how bonkers his zoomies are under normal conditions.
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Yaaay!!
Can't wait to see what Frodo thinks - the foxies love it... me too

Knee height in Canada last year; shame the doglets could come and enjoy it too
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Cath View Post
Got to say that I really don't like snow but I can't wait to see what Marco thinks of it and looking at the weather forecast I may not have to wait too long to see it!
Same here,will be interesting to see Figo reaction, he has been in the sea this weekend right up to his elbows...had a great time with a young Boxer....will put pics up when I get home.

Remember to take pics.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Big storm coming here! Just rumbling in right now. Bella heard it before I did and it's gone all dark out there! Off to batten down the hatches. This'll be our first rain - the thunder is deafening!
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Don't mention that word to me! Where I live, in winter we usually get around three feet of the stuff which means I can't get the car down the driveway, and the dogs and I can be confined to the house for anything up to a month.

The first winter I had Chloe and M'boi ,who were six months old at the time, we only had a narrow path from the house to the woodshed and they got most of their lead training walking up and down it. The first time they played in the snow Chloe tried to burrow her way through it ... the hole collapsed on top of her ... all you could see was the tip of her tail sticking out and I had to dig her out with my hands. M'boi decided to walk on top of the snow but sank into it up to her chest. I had to get a spade to dig her out.

Oh happy days!
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Oh there will be lots of pics - first time I've ever looked forward to snow since I was a kid.

Barbara I so don't envy you that, sounds like hell
Dogloverlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2013, 06:33 PM
None forecast for down here thankfully. Hate the stuff!

Keep it up North please!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Dogloverlou View Post
None forecast for down here thankfully. Hate the stuff!

Keep it up North please!
Noooooo, I want some in Devon
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2013, 06:44 PM
We had 14 inches 2 weeks ago, and just had 8 inches this weekend, coupled with 40km/hr wind... there is 3 and 4ft drifts everywhere! This isn't normal here, especially this early. We don't really get alot of snow. Usually one or two inches at a time, a big storm is 4 to 6 inches... this is nuts!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >