Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Beckymol93
New Member!
Female 

19-10-2013, 09:39 AM

Husky 63 days pregant

Hi just wondering if anyone could help me
My husky is 63 days pregnant today she been losing a white- cloudy discharge since yesterday.. She is still eating and drinking she has become very sleepy.. Her temp last night at 8:30pm was 37.9.. She has got milk in her teats her pregancy has been confirmed by a vet but we didn't have a ultra sound done. Her temp this morning at 10:43 is 36.3
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2013, 04:32 PM
What exactly are you asking?
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2013, 02:08 PM
HI,

Firstly, was the pregnancy intended? Also, why did you choose not to have an US scan performed? At least you may have had some idea of the number of pups she may be carrying.

The discharge you describe sounds normal, but having said that I am not a breeder. If it changes colour or starts to smell bad then you need to contact your vet.

Also, do you have anyone to help you with your bitch to provide the best care for her? For example, a mentor, relative/friend/neighbour to help with care during and after the birth of the pups, have you read texts such as "The Book Of The Bitch" etc?

Has your bitch starting nesting yet? Have you set up a whelping box for her? Do you have plentiful supplies of towels, blankets, flannels, sheets etc?

To be able to help you better, we would need more info from you please. As Borderdawn asked, what exactly is it you are looking for us to answer? None of us here are experts, although there are breeders on this site who are very knowledgeable and can probably answer your questions much better and more informatively than I can.

Good luck with your girl and the pups.