Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Bless you.

I hope everything sorts things out.

Have you got in touch with German Shepherd Rescue? or BIGGSD (www. .com) as they will be able to help. There are a fair few fosterers on there so would be able to help more than likely.

Sorry to hear about your girlies
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Oh I am so sorry,that sounds nasty
Hope you sort things out soon, I had to keep Mia and Ben seperate or totaly supervised for the first few months but touch wood - no fights this year
Hope you can sort things out!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 09:48 PM
do you plan to still keep her, if so get some help from a trainer/behaviourist asap
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 10:10 PM
I want to keep her but am worried its gonna happen again and dont want herto turn into a nasty GSD through Kiera.
At the moment heart ruling head depends if a fab home comes up or I can sort it quick.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Sorry to hear this Hun.....your have my depest sympathy. I've had bitches all my life, and i know that when this starts it has to be sorted (if it can) but then I for one know hun, (and you do I know) if it can not the best thing is for them to part before it turns out to be the last and final fight.

I hope you can sort it....I know how much Jazz means to you. All my very best wishes hun xxxxx
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 05:54 AM
Ackk my younger girls have had a couple of scraps, mainly the younger one pushing her luck, but I have managed to keep them together, but will constantly look at body language, and avaid incidents, its hard when you cant keep an eye on them all the time, thankfully it seems these two have calmed down for the time being, if required I will seperate the dogs fully, but not at that point yet.

Mo
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 06:01 AM
Sorry to read this, Julia. Hope you get is sorted honey x

*hugs*

x0x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 06:54 AM
Awww Julia, what a pity, when you give so much to these poor dogs and then this happens....I know what its like as Leon used to have his moments if he felt he was cornered...we had a few trips to the vets over the years and I needed eyes in the back of my head. He is a totally different animal now that he is a singleton.

I do hope you can get things sorted out but it does sound like its a clash of personalities...such a shame.

xxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 09:23 AM
KC, you given your experiance with dogs Im sure you will sort this out, chin up x
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 12:48 PM
I know they back together now and Kiera is muzzled just as a precaution so I can watch few days.
My springer and lab fought like this for 6-7 years and hubby is pulling the "not doing it again as made our lifes a misery".
Just playing it by ear at mo I do have to give other half some thought as he puts up with a hell of a lot dog wise.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >