View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 03:59 PM
i love it when i come home from work and im greeted by a millie dog who just wants to cuddle me and bury her head in my hair (her idea of a cuddle)
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 07:15 PM
My absolute favourite bit at the moment is when I come downstairs either morning or after my shower, I can't wait to see Zena, she see's me, she immediately picks up one of her toys, her ears go flat back, her whole body wags and she comes over to me all silly for cuddles, so we get on the floor together, where she tramples all over my head, licks my face, lies upside down to get a belly rub, oh, it's my absolute favourite time of the day at the moment! I will have to get out more so I get more of this!!!!
Dieseldaft
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-05-2009, 07:25 PM
This is a great thread!

One time after I had just had a big argument with OH, Diesel came up to me on the sofa looking all concerned and starting licking the tears off my face. He was being so gentle and I was getting even more emotional just thinking what a special and loyal boy he was. He looked lovingly into my eyes and then let out the biggest and smelliest fart ever! Cheered me up straight away and I couldn't stop laughing!

I also love it when we come in the front door and he runs straight past OH to get to me, tail wagging and trying to give lots of kisses! (the look on OH face is priceless!)

I love the look of pure joy on his face when he is out rummung free in a big open space.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3