View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2014, 09:55 AM
I rarely watch anything after 8.30/9.00pm so I miss a lot of probably good programmes but with television my attention span is not good. I however have always followed Emmerdale and still love it. Eastenders I can take and leave as I do with Coronation Street, the storylines come and go. However, Downton Abbey or any film of a Catherine Cookson book is usually good for me and of course the other classics as in Jane Eyre, Lorna Doone, etc. I usually have to get them on catch up. Quite enjoying the trilogy of Cilla at the moment, but then it has some good music from the 60's.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-09-2014, 10:51 AM
GOGGLEBOX is back tonight love that programme!

Lots of mentions here about Happy Valley which was brilliant, I also enjoyed Last Tango In Halifax which also starred the gifted Sarah Lancashire.
PONlady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Not an easy question!

Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, The Great British Bake-Off and The Big Bang Theory are all on my 'must-watch' list at the moment.

I'm not really one for soaps but for some reason, 'Doctors' sucks me in! I have no idea why, because actually I think it's a bit rubbish . . but I can't stop watching it! LOL!

Not so long ago, favourites were Hornblower, Foyle's War, Cranford, and Lark Rise. Also loved Inspector Morse, Will and Grace, and Friends.

'Old Timers' would be Tenko, All Creatures Great and Small, The Good Life, Survivors, Upstairs Downstairs (the original series), and the brilliant Morcambe and Wise!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4