Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2006, 12:55 PM

walkezee

still awaiting my walkezee harness, cant wait i wish it would hurry up but i only ordered it Monday. meeting OH and Buster from work and off on a trip to Pets at Home 2night to buy the lil fella a new collar, lead and car harness. poor baby has grown out of his harness for a few weeks now but mummy didnt have the money to get him a new one but things are all good now and have put aside some to buy him some new things, he may even get a new comfy bed!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 01:54 PM
You're like me I'm so impatient waiting for things to arrive! I hope your harness works well I've been thinking about getting one of those
silv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-03-2006, 03:21 PM
waiting for mine too...........hope they work as well on ours as it did on Bruno!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 04:28 PM
i am sure it will work well - the change in Bruno is quite evident !

he is much easier to walk now - although still pulls when he sees another dog - but he cant lunge and at least he is controllable.
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2006, 09:46 AM
it arrived last night tho i think it is alittle big for him, i got a large on the suggestion from walkezee. is it meant 2 b a lil loose?

took him out for a walk in it last night, i dont think he liked it very much but it worked wonders. i wish i had ordered the coupling with it tho, now have to order it seperate.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2006, 11:15 AM
Hi Buster

dont order the coupling as that will just encourage pulling again as it meets at the back - so therefore woulkd be like a normal harness., My best advice - get a double ended lead for it and attach on either side - you get far far more control this way. I also have a large - on Bruno it sits snugly round his chest/waist, and the chest strap goes across his shoulders. When he does not pull against it you will find it is looser - but thats a good thing and thus if you can have a loose lead and loose harness - that means he is behaving !!! LOL

but do get a double ended lead as it works loads better with that
piccies please !
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2006, 12:56 PM
thanks brundog.

i actually phoned walkezee and i must say what a lovely lady, she was so helpful. she said 2 try it this weekend and if i still think its a little to big i can send it back and she will change the front bit to a medioum size.

i am typical welsh blonde and i know its meant 2 b easy to put on put but it took me ages to figure it out!

i know i am a duh but what do u mean by a double ended lead?
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2006, 01:04 PM
she is nice isnt she ?

piccies - of double ended lead - basically a clip at both ends

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	29-01-06_1355.jpg
Views:	1230
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	2067  
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2006, 01:05 PM
oh i c that's a great idea. no need for the coupling then and does it stop the pulling? thanks so much for the pic!

u know thing about it did i put it on right?! he he

what a beauty!
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2006, 01:06 PM
without the double ended lead was the attached part at the front to the collar loose?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >