AnneUK
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-11-2006, 11:38 PM

Ruby - GSD

Meet Ruby

:smt049

A friendly 5yr old German Shepherd

Her pervious owners no longer wanted Ruby because they felt they couldn’t cope with her urinary incontinence. She is now being treated with Propalin, which has improved the condition greatly. However she does still have accidents.
She is a lively bouncy girl who enjoys her long walks; she will need a minimum of 2hrs off lead in park daily.

Ruby is good with other dogs but would prefer to play with people, She bonds very quickly, tending to be a one-person dog. She will make an affectionate and loyal companion. Her new owner will need to be very calm and understanding, puddles of wee are to be expected, it’s not Ruby’s fault, you cannot reprimand her for this or get angry in her presence.

Ruby is looking for an experienced German Shepherd person/family. She can be rehomed with older teenage children. Her new owner will own their own property and have direct access to a garden. Someone who is not house proud and is at home most of the day

Ruby is looking for a perfect new home, a home where she will be loved and cherished for the rest of her life.

Anne
AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreeds@ntlworld.com

AllBreeds dogs are neutered, microchipped and vaccinated before going to their new homes. All homes are vetted before and after adoption. AllBreeds dogs are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Aww poor girl, bless her. I hope she finds her right forever home soon.
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2006, 08:14 AM
i really hope the poor wee thing gets a home soon, i think i have enough
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Bless her - she's gorgeous - fingers crossed for her