View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-09-2006, 10:10 AM
No, he doesn't cook. He doesn't have a clue, but he's good with most other things, except diy. Just as well I enjoy both
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
Wonder how he thinks he will cope when the baby comes cos if he thinks I will have time to slave over the cooker for his dinner as well as keep the house clean , walk the dog and look after the baby he is sadly mistaken !!!
Sounds like somebody's in for a short, sharp shock when the weeun arrives

I learned from my parents to disregard stereotypes, and that nobody other than myself should define who I am or what I'm good for My sister was hauled out of Brownies because she told my dad they were mainly doing cooking and sewing (he was furious )
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 03:59 PM
The only meal my o/h has ever cooked me in 25yrs. was scrambled egg on toast and it was like eating cold rubber! Needless to say, I don't let him anywhere near my kitchen now!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
The only meal my o/h has ever cooked me in 25yrs. was scrambled egg on toast and it was like eating cold rubber! Needless to say, I don't let him anywhere near my kitchen now!
Mmmm-mmmm! Sounds like a pretty clever stunt to me!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
PMSL that made me laugh!!!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5