Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-06-2010, 09:43 PM

Little Joe, Staffie, DOB 08

Little Joe, Staffie, DOB 08

His Story: Little Joe was found stray and missed being put to sleep by his whiskers thanks to the generosity of one of our supporters and hard work from preciouspoundies. Little Joe is a small brindle and white Staffie now neutered, chipped and very loved!

Homing requirements: Little Joe's family will need to be looking for a dog as a family and open to high emotionality, business and a character and a half. Little Joe so not a background dog, but who knows once he is settled and his routine is dependable. Needs retention on a lead as he can move fast and is small and could be at risk. Secure garden and 'Only' pet home.

Advert: Enthuse about this little lad as he will enthuse about you and all you offer him. He is a little man, but his heart is immeasurable. Little Joe wants to meet and wants to play ... but above all want love and knows the best way to get it is lying on his back for belly rubs! Little Joe needs taking care of in terms of his safety as he is likely to head off to meet 'friends' in the field so an extender lead would ensure he isn't seated up having tea with a bemused new found friend! He meets dogs well, but people are his thing!

Little Joe ho, ho, ho ... he will please and he will be easily trained. What a tonic and if I were looking for a dog for 'the outside life' and to keep a smile on my face' it would be little Joe. Sense of humour you must have however as it strikes us he is everything the Terrier. His safety and security needs to be to be prime concern. He copes well in kennels, but ever so eager to call you over and suggest a walk. Be prepared for an avalanche on meeting, but with routine he will settle into a right little gentleman!

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-06-2010, 09:02 PM
An update from Lynne:

"Little Joe's character bounces out of his pictures what else do I need to say. Little Joe was excellent in the car on Thursday and he spent a long time in it. He was in an enclosed crate, but had visual access to myself; scenery and Dave the Greyhound. They had contact with one another and I could hear Little Joe's tail thrashing against the crate when he said hello. He didn't make any fuss at all in the car when I stopped, left the car, loaded others in, loaded others out leaving him in and getting in and out.
He is now fully vax'd and in good health. Little Joe had a lovely walk and met 2 terriers who he said 'good day' to, very nicely One then snapped at him and he didn't flinch, stepped back and almost caught my eye with his, but didn't quite feel the need to".

Here he is; as happy as the day is long ...

Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 10:05 PM
aaw isnt he a cutiepie xxxxx
Closed Thread