View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Ours won't be getting anything special as they want for nothing..... however as I have alreay spotted the OH has got two stockings for guinea pigs he may well have bought them something too.

There will be turkey and nibbles all round though so one thing is for sure, Tonto will be getting a bigger belly!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Ours won't be getting anything special as they want for nothing..... however as I have alreay spotted the OH has got two stockings for guinea pigs he may well have bought them something too.

There will be turkey and nibbles all round though so one thing is for sure, Tonto will be getting a bigger belly!
My piggies celebrated Christmas early, today infact, I gave them the presents I bought from the petshop... they were very pleased!!! Lots of wheeks
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Well I thought they could have a leisurely breakfast of Chicken Wings, followed by a bit of a lie in while the staff clean and wash up- then perhaps a stroll to the beach for a Dip with a nice game of Ball in the park to get warm again. Then a nap in front of the fire while the Big Dead Bird is being prepared, a dam fine plateful of meaty morsels, then a bit of a play before bed.
In other words...a fairly normal day.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Max and Murphy have got a Boxer-Secret-Santa present to open, and I have got them 2 new stuffable toys...

Tough Leo Dog Toy
and a
Huck Dog Toy
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 12:19 PM
blackie has got toys but wont be getting them unless he gets the all clear from the vet first.

sue
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Cassie has a xmas pud and mince pie (the doggie ones from PAH) Ela has a couple of toys an another pie. They also both have a dog cracker with a squeaky bone in it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2