Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Angel44 View Post
I think the type of dog you own should reflect your lifestyle, not your income. I hate to see border collies, german shepherds etc being driven crazy by lack of exercise and mental stimulation. However, it costs as much to feed an expensive dog as it does a freebie. If people on a lower income are prepared to save in order to buy the breed of their choice then thumbs up to them
I completely agree with this.

When I got Pepper, my first dog, I didn't know very much about the dog world and I just wanted a family pet and I think she was about £300 2 1/2 years ago. By the time it came to add another dog to the family I been reading Dogsey for 2 years and had a much better idea what I was doing! and little Gozo was twice as much!

My dogs suit my lifestyle and my income.

If I had a much bigger income then I could have more space, a bigger car, a cleaner no need to work at all then I would definitely have more dogs; a few more Affens and a Finnish Spitz for sure! Maybe an Airedale for the OH and an Irish Wolfhound for me...

J
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6