Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2007, 11:25 PM

Super luxury bathroom mats?

It's late, I've had a bad weekend but as usual inspiration has struck!
Sitting in my cold bathroom just now, the one with the lino floor (I'm still in the old house) thinking about the fact that I washed the mat that I land on when I get out of the bath and it's still wet so tomorrow morning may be a little tricky....
Ok! I'll get to the point...
I also washed a whole pile of dog bedding today, and some of it is slung over the bath to dry as I have run out of usual places... and I thought, what a good idea for bathroom mats - VETBED! Warm, lets water drain straight through and very nice on bare toes ...

Trouble is, I may get the dogs lying on it too! Maybe not - it is the bathroom, after all!!!!

But seriously, I may get some of the coloured version for my new place. Living alone, I can be as eccentric as I like
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2007, 11:30 PM
not so eccentric what a good idea,it would be warm for the kids toes,good idea deccy xx
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2007, 11:38 PM
AND washable, AND it dries in an hour unlike the usual mat with the rubber backing that has to be hung over something not too hot for a couple of days...