register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Which food do you feed?
Purina Pro Plan 2 1.27%
Pedigree Professional 0 0%
James Wellbeloved 21 13.38%
Arden Grange 18 11.46%
Orijen 15 9.55%
other 114 72.61%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Years ago (before I knew any better!) I fed Bakers, then switched to JWB (as I had a friend with a wholesaler's card), then to Genesis (can you still get that?) but one dog stopped eating it, then CSJ (which was good but the puppy food didn't agree with my then pup) so then put them on to AG which they are all happily eating after 2/3 years and looking very good on it - even the cat who is now 19. Joining the breeder club means I get it VAT-free.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2011, 09:47 AM
I like both Wainwrights wet and dry food. I am thinking of giving Supadog sensitive a go though to see if that will suit Kyiro along with a little of the Wainwrights wet.
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Mine both get Skinners. I get it because their Light and Senior is great for my 6 1/2 year old labs arthritis, he doesn't need meds since starting on this food. Sika has allergies which have improved a lot since starting her on the Salmon and Rice hypoallergenic variety. It is really good food at a good price (£26 per 15kg bag for my two's stuff, less for the non fancy varieties!). I would love to feed F4D but it's so expensive and difficult to get where I live (off mainland).
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Feed Raw here, but before it was CSJ and Skinners duck and rice, mainly because its good food at a reasonable price
ElaineP
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-01-2011, 04:47 PM
My wee BT used to be on JWB Lamb and veg but then began having some tummy problems. My vet thinks she has IBS but I think it was all tied in with her hormones as she never had a proper season. She was spayed just before xmas at 14 months old, is currently on RC sensitive diet but we are now introducing her back to her JWB as she has had no tummy probs since she was spayed. Fingers crossed it all goes to plan.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
Years ago (before I knew any better!) I fed Bakers, then switched to JWB (as I had a friend with a wholesaler's card), then to Genesis (can you still get that?) but one dog stopped eating it, then CSJ (which was good but the puppy food didn't agree with my then pup) so then put them on to AG which they are all happily eating after 2/3 years and looking very good on it - even the cat who is now 19. Joining the breeder club means I get it VAT-free.
You can, but its hard too. Such a shame, such a good business built up there
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2011, 05:18 PM
CSJ here so voted "other" They also have a bit of butchers tripe on their evening meal to vary the taste and a squirt of Kronch salmon oil on both their breakfast and dinner

Jann xx
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2011, 06:09 PM
I feed raw but always keep kibble in. At the moment they have Chudleys Working Crunch. It was the decent price along with ok ingredients which made me change from Supadog Sensitive which is what they were on before.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Chappie (dry) and 1/4 raw green tripe.

Why cus they hold thier weight well (very active) and no tummy upsets
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2011, 08:22 PM
i feed my lot Autarky, I buy it from costco. They like it and do very well on it
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »