Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2017, 08:21 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 4th February

Good morning everyone and thank you for my birthday wishes.

Lynn, glad you have sorted Dillon out, he should be a lot more comfortable now.

June, so glad you had a quiet night and no fox bothering the girls. Is numbnuts still there or has his mother evicted him?

Griff do hope your breathing is easier today. I think it has a lot to do with the weather.

Well better get Amber out for her walk I am late up this morning.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2017, 08:24 AM
May well be cross posting.
Thought as it's Moyra's birthday today and no one else was around yet I would post and give her the day off.

A big happy birthday to Moyra.

Very chilly here.
We are off out later to meet Michael and Margaret for coffee.
Dillon still irritated round his bottom late last night and this morning after breakfast hoping that is going to ease now the vet has emptied what was left in his glands.

June hope you had a better night and Mr fox stayed away.
griff hope you are feeling better today.
Mandy shame your friend cancelled but if the weather was that bad your way probably better to be in than out.

Hoping everyone is well today and all our four legged friends.
Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2017, 08:42 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Happy birthday Moyra bit confused I put up the thread earlier and it doesn't seem to be showing thought I would give you the day off.

Dillon is still worrying and pulling fur out not nearly as much but still not as good as before. He stopped immediately last time he had them emptied.
Vet will check them again Wednesday. Hoping it is just the tail end or something excuse the pun.
We are meeting Michael and Margaret for coffee later after taking Dillon to Shouldham for a nice walk.
June hope you had a better night.
griff hope you're feeling better.
Mandy shame you didn't meet with your friend by the sounds of the weather maybe a good thing.

Hoping all are well today and all four legged friends are to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Enjoy your morning out with Michael and Margaret and hope Dillon is feeling better this morning.

Take it easy today Moyr after all it is our birthday

Hope Mr Fox kept away last night June and you got a good nights sleep.

Sorry your friend cancelled Mandy but as the others have said if the weather was bad you were better off in door.

Hope you are feeling better today Griff. Also hope Gordon is not over doing it and is just busy supervising his staff

I too over slept a bit this morning Moyra. Have managed to get Teazle out before it rained too hard, which it is now doing. Off to get some more tiles for son's bathroom, tiler botched round the window so is having to redo them so I have said he should pay for the replacements. Hopefully he will be able to move back in two weeks from today as then the kitchen floor will have been laid and also a bedroom carpet.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2017, 10:30 AM
Didn't hear anything at all last night, stayed up till after midnight had a soak, then read for a bit and dead silence. Kept checking CCTV and no movement at all. It was raining heavily and very cold and windy.
Bit of a bark when I took breakfasts out and shushed them. Cleaned up and went to start car to go for shavings. It was thick ice, left it running to warm up and put deicer on. Off for shavings and they were obviously distributing them to the liveries, they popped 3 bales in the car, I paid in cash, grovelled my thanks and zoomed off before anyone changed their mind Was going to drop a bale outside the back gate, but decided against it and will do it later when people are about, just in case. Numbnuts still there, but no car. So he is either parking elsewhere or it is gone. Will have to find what he is driving now, perhaps he buys and sells cars and he will get Job Seekers as well probably, nice if you can do that eh.
Happy Birthday Moyra, hoping you get a bit of appreciation from Steve today of all days.
Lynn, am wondering if something else is going on, did the vet think there may be another, underlying, problem
Nice morning here, sun is out and cold. Going to take Mabs and Zen onto the river, still concerned about Lona. She is not good on her back legs, see what I've got left from my state pension on Monday and will get Kathryn Palin out to her, it may be her back is out, hoping its nothing else. Lona, Cariad and Kesh can have a walk round
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Morning everyone - just a quickie from a very sunny Saddleworth (yes- not a typo) can't understand the change in weather as it was bucketing down overnight and now is a lovely sunny, spring type of day. Not complaining in the least as I can get things done outside and then settle down to an afternoon of televised rugby.
Sorry to read that Lona isn,t too good on her legs, June, hope that she improves for you.
Take care everyone and have a lovely day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2017, 11:11 AM
Glad you got your shavings ok, June, so sorry to hear about Lona's legs not being so good. Do hope Katharine can do something for her.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2017, 11:16 AM
Morning all,
Moyra, have a lovely day
Sue, yep tiler should pay
Lynn, hope Dillon settles down now
LG...nearly forgot the rugger
TW, don't worry too much about a bit of a bark..just quote the animal welfare act...freedom to exhibit natural behaviour...e.g barking!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2017, 03:51 PM
I think he is being unreasonable June, he is stressing you out and in turn your girls, none of you deserve it. Just walked Amber out there Steve is cooking me some Pie and mash that is all I fancied. He is not happy he wanted to take me out to dine.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2017, 06:44 PM
Moyra, if that's what you wanted for your birthday tea then that's all that matters, I have to really motivate myself to get ready to go out for dinner a meal...my bro was meant to be taking us for a meal and I was doing my best to get out of it lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >