Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2016, 06:58 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, January 18

Good morning everyone, Very cold again this morning and very dark too, shall be glad when it starts to lighten up in the mornings.

I can imagine all our big dogs on here pulling logs home!

Have a good day everyone, hope you are all well this morning, stay warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2016, 07:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Not sure how cold it is out yet Moyra but it is still dark.

Yes Harvey I knew about the Elveden forest Christmas tree's. We took the grandchildren one year that was when Ollie was still alive and I think I mentioned it to you. Must of been at least 7 years ago as it was before Ollie became ill and he has been at rainbow bridge 5 years this year.

Off to get the car later well we better be as Gorden is off today and I really do not want to be without my car during the week.
One year ago today mum died. I have bought a nice pot of hyacinths and an african violet and put mums photo and one of her and dad with them as I cannot get to the grave.

Hope everyone and doglets are well and sore backs and arms are feeling better and hoping that no one is snowed in.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2016, 07:32 AM
Lynn, doesn't seem possible that a year has gone by already since you lost your mum. I like the idea of the hyacinths and African violet as this is something I always do to commemorate loved ones gone before. Hope you get your car ok today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Good morning Moyra and Lynn.
Horrible morning here, mild but wet and windy. Pepsi took one look and ran back to bed
Hope you are feeling better today Moyra. Stay in the warm.
Lynn I can't believe its a year ago today that you lost your Mum. A sad day for you.
Hope you get your car today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2016, 09:06 AM

In flower already. Photo taken this morning
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Thinking of you today Lynn, it really has gone so quickly hasn't it. Hoping you get your car back and you have a nice quiet day without any traumas.
Snow is all gone! Bit damp outside, beds pretty dry though so there's been no actual rain, turned the lamps onto half heat for the morning then will switch them off when we do walks.
Then off for shavings and carrots, also need lpg, not sure what order I'm going to do it all in, I think the lpg will have to be first as I'm down to 2 bars and it can be a bit unpredictable and drop suddenly, so like to fill up if I can at 2 bars.
Feels quite mild outside actually, but I was wrapped up in a thick coat and gloves, so I may be wrong.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Good morning

Hope you are feeling better today Moyra and have beaten the worst of the cold.

Hugs Lynn for you today, the year has certainly gone quickly.. Hope the car is ready for collection.

Good morning June hope you get everything done that you plan today.

Its is quite mild today. Teazle walked, washing put through tumble dry and paintwork washed in hall and landing. Have also bees waxed the banisters to freshen them up. Nothing else planned except another walk this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Thank you all. Strange day today been for a long walk with Gorden and Dillon and depending on what time we can pick the car up we will go out for a coffee either before collection or after.
Got to sit down in a bit and work out Dillon's claims what for when roughly and whether we have had to continue claiming which I don't anything we have claimed for we have and then get in touch with the new insurers we are hoping to insure with and see what exclusions will apply.

Hope the rain stops for those that have got it, glad bedding is dry and that people have had good walks and enjoying coffee now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Lynn, thinking of you today
Moyra, hope it is nice and dry down your way for your walks with Amber
TW, i would deffo get the lpg first
Morning Nippy
Sue, you've been busy....again
Tumbleweed...that shouldn't be out now...should it?
Mum and dad are on their way back, good job as the pilot light keeps going out on the heating
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Just changed the sheets on my bed and given Steve his clean sheets to change his bedding, hoovered all round except for his room which he can do after he has changed his sheets. I am now feeling quite knackered. Still think it has sweated some of my cold out of me. The sun is shining so once the sheets have finished washing I can get them out on the line to dry! I hate having washing hanging around.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »