Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 07:32 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 9th April, 2020

Good morning everyone. Paid £295 yesterday to get this computer sorted out! I just hope its worth it. Anyway, how are you all, are you and your four legged friends all ok. I hope so.

Have a good day, stay safe and well, God bless you all.

Brenda, how did you achieve getting on the Governments list for the supermarket is it something I am doing wrong. I sent them doctors letter? I should be glad of any tips.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 07:58 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Moyra I think you should have been sent a letter from the government telling you were to self isolate for 12 weeks and there was a link to where to register but I may be wrong

Hope daughter has improved since yesterday Chris.

Lovely day here again so planning on planting a couple of plants I have over wintered in the green house and just generally fiddling around. I should really clean a couple of kitchen cupboards out but they can wait for a rainy day

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 08:23 AM
Morning Sue and Moyra and all to follow. Moyra weeks ago I sent a letter via my delivery driver to the store and just yesterday I had a lady phone me and give me a number to ring. They then rang me back and said I fitted the criteria. So, maybe a letter to your store would help. Sun is up and so I am off to the garden to water a few bits. Take care everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2020, 09:20 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, brenda and all who follow.
Another lovely warm sunny day here today.

Just pottering today. Moyra hope you get sorted soon re: deliveries.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 10:14 AM
Moyra, you get a letter saying isolate for 12 weeks.. you register on the govt website and your name goes onto a list which is passed to the supermarkets who are supposed to contact you...but they don't! We had a Sainsbury's delivery, had to go out to the shops as half the stuff was missing off the list. Mum registered with tesco, there's an automated thing on their phone number ..she got cut off 3 times but 4th time was successful, we will have to see if they can deliver all we need
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 10:23 AM
Moyra can't Steve get you shopping.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Good morning all.

Quite a nice day here again, but not as sunny as yesterday.

Karen thought she was rallying last night, but this morning it's hit like a ton of bricks again. So far she has all the symptoms apart from breathing problems and she's under strict instructions to ring the health line if they start up.

Moyra, have you had a letter regarding registration? If so register here:

https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus-extremely-vulnerable
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 11:18 AM
Brenda, he is isolating for my health as much as his own. I wrote to the store where my groceries come from sending them my doctors letter saying I was very vulnerable but she said it had to come from the government.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 01:12 PM
See if you can phone through to your local Morrisons Moyra. They have a scheme going at the moment to give priority to the vulnerable group in respect of deliveries
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone. Paid £295 yesterday to get this computer sorted out! I just hope its worth it. Anyway, how are you all, are you and your four legged friends all ok. I hope so.

Have a good day, stay safe and well, God bless you all.

Brenda, how did you achieve getting on the Governments list for the supermarket is it something I am doing wrong. I sent them doctors letter? I should be glad of any tips.
The government list would be the letter you received from the government and you log inline.

What was wrong with your computer you could buy a new one for that LOL
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >