Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 02:04 PM

This showing lark is such hard work - Henry - English Setter

OK, he was up at 6 this morning, out for a long walk and then home for a bath. He then slept whilst I blow dried him, slept all the 45 minutes enroute to the show, bounced around with the other dogs for about 20 minutes before his class.

He then was made to stand still for a maximum of 5 minutes, had to run round the ring once, he then slept all the way home.

Once home I took him for a walk around the woods...this is him for the past 1/2 an hour.....I'm sure he could sleep for Britain

Thanks for looking
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 02:14 PM
haha bless him hes so funny!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Lovely reminds me of Ross he's the same he's asleep now on my knee lol.
By the way Clive's not doing too bad for someone who didnt really like dogs
Oh and did you win xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
haha bless him hes so funny!
Thanks DD...he was even funnier at the show when he realised he had spicy sausages...the smile on his face got broader and he got more bouncy

Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Lovely reminds me of Ross he's the same he's asleep now on my knee lol.
By the way Clive's not doing too bad for someone who didnt really like dogs
Oh and did you win xx
Thanks Jacquie You're right, Clive is doing brilliantly, Hen has the run of the house apart from the bedrooms now, they really do love their cuddles. Hen got a very respectable 2nd place today, the judge said it was a close decision between him and the winner, I don't mind though, he is a winner in my eyes
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Hen got a very respectable 2nd place today, the judge said it was a close decision between him and the winner, I don't mind though, he is a winner in my eyes
Well done Henry (and you too Sheree) a quick run round the ring and stand still for five minutes, that takes some doing don't you know

Yes, I also agree that Clive and Henry seem to be good buddies, but then who wouldn't love that dog, he's so lovely.

BTW ours tend to sleep in the mornings too, up to mid day quite often.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 04:47 PM
is that Henry or Clive you're talking about...they both look like they've had a bath and a long day
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
is that Henry or Clive you're talking about...they both look like they've had a bath and a long day
Doh, you beat me to it
Great pics Sheree
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Well done Henry (and you too Sheree) a quick run round the ring and stand still for five minutes, that takes some doing don't you know

Yes, I also agree that Clive and Henry seem to be good buddies, but then who wouldn't love that dog, he's so lovely.

BTW ours tend to sleep in the mornings too, up to mid day quite often.
Thanks H Clive said that Hen is either eating, on walkies or sleeping...and he does most of the latter. I just say that whilst he's asleep he isn't getting up to mischief

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Doh, you beat me to it
Great pics Sheree
Thanks Fiona and Jenny...I've just told Clive and he laughed, it does read that it could be either
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 05:29 PM
It's exhausting being this handsome Mum really !! Clive looks like he doesn't mind being used as a pillow though, he must stay still for long enough . Congrats on your placing.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Jessi Clark View Post
It's exhausting being this handsome Mum really !! Clive looks like he doesn't mind being used as a pillow though, he must stay still for long enough . Congrats on your placing.
Thanks Jess Clive fell asleep and started snoring, Henry just glanced up and him and fell back to sleep, the pair of them were up there for 2 hours whilst Daniel and I played on the internet
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >