Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2020, 07:06 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 16th April, 2020

Good morning all. I trust you are all well and your four legged friends also. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2020, 07:58 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Beautiful warm sunny day here again today, back from our Dillon walk who seemed very unsteady on his back legs in the beginning but was fine over the park rolling and running. Really do not want things going wrong at this time due to handing them over and not being allowed to be with them.Seems good now so worry over for a while.

Just pottering again today and hopefully some deliveries being delivered.

Keep safe everyone and all four legged friends to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-04-2020, 10:10 AM
Last bit with one roll of turf left over. It was all dead here after Sue used moss killer on it. hopefully the grass will grow again in the other patches

Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2020, 10:31 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all wh follow

Hope its is only a blip for Dillon.

I did post a long message earlier but have no idea where it went As you can see we have been busy again this morning. I have also watered the turf we laid yesterday and levelled off the earth on the veg patch.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2020, 11:42 AM
Afternoon all
Sunny here, slightly bored, but not got the bug...yet so all is good!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2020, 12:19 PM
The garden will look nice Sue for the Summer.
Not got the bug here either griff so thankful.
We have just moved the pond it was fine where it was till we built the cabin then it was round the side of the cabin, so not so easy to see from indoors or from the cabin.
It is now in front of the cabin and we can see it again from indoors, had to empty it almost poor fish and discovered my Shubumpkin had died.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2020, 03:27 PM
Awwww, I am sorry Lynn. I always fancied a pond
Drs called, bloods are wrong again so need to repeat them in a month...this is about the 4th time now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2020, 04:13 PM
Thank you griff we still have 2 goldfish.

Oh yes forgot to say our friend whose in a home for Huntington's has tested positive for covid-19 he went into hospital a couple of days ago, as you can imagine his wife is very worried especially as she learnt yesterday a chap in the room opposite Don was ill around the same time and within 2 days had died in the home.
Don is in hospital on oxygen when needed sore throat high temperature but it was coming down yesterday. They are thinking of giving him the drug trial which he will accept if he can tolerate them.
Jacky is waiting to hear the outcome and will update us later.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thank you griff we still have 2 goldfish.

Oh yes forgot to say our friend whose in a home for Huntington's has tested positive for covid-19 he went into hospital a couple of days ago, as you can imagine his wife is very worried especially as she learnt yesterday a chap in the room opposite Don was ill around the same time and within 2 days had died in the home.
Don is in hospital on oxygen when needed sore throat high temperature but it was coming down yesterday. They are thinking of giving him the drug trial which he will accept if he can tolerate them.
Jacky is waiting to hear the outcome and will update us later.
All my best to your friend and his wife. Will be praying for them
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2020, 05:15 PM
Thank you Kazz. Jacky is trying to stay positive. I am leaving ,y mobile on through the night, I normally turn it off around 9pm.
She also has the home number and some very good friends closer than we are but doesn't matter if you are 1 mile away or 100 you cannot physically give anyone a hug that's the saddest and hardest thing thing about all this.
So all I can do is be on the end of a phone if something happens through the night and she needs to speak to someone.
She does have a son living on Canvey island and her eldest in the
Philiipines.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >