Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 01:45 PM

feeling pants.....in pain and feeling downn now

am feeling sorry for myself.

On New Years Eve Morning I turned over to switch the alarm off and snap the worst pain I have ever had (bearing in mind I have given birth twice with no pain relief). The pain was in my neck at ear level, I was screaming and crying in agony. Ash phoned 999 as he had no idea what was going on, they wouldn't send an ambulance so we got through to NHS direct she said it was muscular. So I spent 2 days flat on my back popping pills for fun. Day 3 I managed to get up still in pain but only to find I was having a Labrynthitis do as well (Vertigo type thing) i get this a lot. So today a week plus 1 day on still no better so went to the Drs...on examining me he says I have trapped a disc he has put me on a anti inflammitory and Diazipam as its a muscle relaxant.

So with them and my stemitil tabs I am feeling very drowsy not allowed alcohol and not allowed to drive......to top that Zeita has been sick and is off colour but not been sick since 8.30 this morning so hopefully she will be ok....

So not a happy bunny and wanted a feel sorry for myself thread lol

What s sh$t start to 2009
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 01:51 PM
So sorry to hear this Mel. I hope you start to get some pain relief soon hon x0x

I get attacks of Labyrinthitis - innit weird?

x0x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Oh Mel, that sounds awful, I feel so sorry for you and hope that you feel better soon.

The Labyrinthitis sounds horrible..very disorientating add that to the pain of a trapped disc and no wonder you feel so poorly.

Big hugs to you and to Zeita too xxx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
So sorry to hear this Mel. I hope you start to get some pain relief soon hon x0x

I get attacks of Labyrinthitis - innit weird?

x0x
thanks Vicki, I hate it the feeling is the worst ever....permanent sea sickness yuck
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Awww Mel, so sorry you're in such pain and from a fellow Vertigo sufferer I know how awful that can be too when it strikes! At least you've got that Zeita to snuggle up to whilst you're recouperating, so I'm sure you'll be on the mend in no time with cuddles like that! YOu take care, sending some ((((((((((hugs)))))))) from me and Georgieboy to help you get better.xxxxxx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Oh Mel, that sounds awful, I feel so sorry for you and hope that you feel better soon.

The Labyrinthitis sounds horrible..very disorientating add that to the pain of a trapped disc and no wonder you feel so poorly.

Big hugs to you and to Zeita too xxx
thanks Sheree......hugs most welcome xx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Awww Mel, so sorry you're in such pain and from a fellow Vertigo sufferer I know how awful that can be too when it strikes! At least you've got that Zeita to snuggle up to whilst you're recouperating, so I'm sure you'll be on the mend in no time with cuddles like that! YOu take care, sending some ((((((((((hugs)))))))) from me and Georgieboy to help you get better.xxxxxx
thanks Helena, she is sooo bored too as her walks just are not hapenning and I struggle to play with her and Ash is working all day too, thanks for the hugs especially my Georgie ones and soon to be puppy ones
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Poor you, its bad enough having just one of those let alone both.
hope your feeling better soon.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Oh dear poor you
Hope you feel better soon and the rest of 2009 cant be as bad as the start!
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 02:22 PM
i hope you are feeling better soon

i take Diazipam and tramadol all the time and i hate the diazipam as like you it makes me feel out of it

hope you get some relieve from the pain really soon
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >