Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zxas6699
New Member!
Male 

12-06-2012, 02:29 AM

Do you often take photos of your dogs?

I love taking my puppy's photos very much, whether she is sleeping, eating her food, playing with balls. So many lovely moments to record and will upload them online to share with my friends. When I take her out, she is more active, playing around and I will often take a camera with me.
Do you?
theo&milly
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-06-2012, 05:10 AM
Yes I've got loads. Theo has his own [a social network] page too where we can share his photos with both my and my OH's friends and family.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 05:11 AM
I literally have thousands of photos of my dogs... maybe a total of 50 with people in them, tho those are usually with dogs... LOL
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 06:16 AM
I don't often take photos, I wish I did take more, will have to make more of an effort!
zxas6699
New Member!
Male 

12-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
I literally have thousands of photos of my dogs... maybe a total of 50 with people in them, tho those are usually with dogs... LOL
Mostly my photos only have my puppy alone.
I participated a contest yesterday, upload a photo of a dog and can have the chance to win the summer products for dogs. My puppy lucky isn't the cutest on the wall. I regret choosing the wroing picture. If you guys are interested, you can also try.
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 07:38 AM
When she was a puppy I took hundreds of pictures but lately this year the weather has been really bad and I just havnt had an opertunity to take as many, if the bad weather carries on their maybe even fewer.
Pysces
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2012, 08:50 AM
I'd love to, if either of them would let me! Jasper instantly walks off if he sees the camera and I can only capture Jake on camera if he's very tired or asleep.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 08:52 AM
No, I do not even have a camera (xcept on my phone) so photos of my dogs are very few and far between.

I have never really taken photos of anything.
Delos
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Photography is a big hobby of mine so yes I have loads of Pictures of my Dogs and Cats. I always take a camera on Dog walks (not always my DSLR sometimes just a compact) with me and take many pictures on a daily basis
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:42 AM
I mainly take photos of places I visit and sunrises and sunsets (and I have a nice folder of despoiled beauty spot pics too!)

My dog is usually in most of them because is usually always with me. I've lost the enthusiasm to take many piccies of the min pin. She can SMELL the camera and whatever she is doing or even if fast asleep - she whirls round and most of them come out looking very samey - always miss the cute or amusing moment.

I've got an Android Phone with a half decent cam in it now - just gotta find out more about how to use it. But it's taken me a month to find out how to stop it constantly going into Flight Mode (so I cannot hear it!)

My kids despair. Anything computer related - a doddle for me - when it comes to phones - I still yearn for my old Nokia Brick - the only one I ever really found out how to use all the features on!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >