Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2009, 10:03 PM

Dogs in Music Videos

Just been thinking (whilst watching the Music channels!), there are quite a few music videos with dogs in. I wonder where they go to source the dogs for the videos, maybe random or there may be trainers that source dogs for them. Two that come to mind is Lady Gaga's Paparazzi and N Sync Bye Bye Bye.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 02:43 AM
Goldfrapp had sibes in one of theirs or at least the heads
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 07:45 AM
falloutboy had the lead singers bulldog in one of theirs. unfortunately they then went on to use chimps in another video. any respect i had for them went out the window after seeing that.

i think it's one thing using your own dog, who knows you and is probably used to a certain amount of chaos but i don't agree with using 'hired help.'
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 01:27 AM
good charlotte used the two main members (twin brothers) dog, cash dogg in videos and even had his girlfriend in one too
fluffymummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2009, 01:56 AM
There are talent agencies for dogs as well, but most of the time it will be a friend of a friend's dog or their own. Fluffy was in a photo shoot with me one day and they wanted him in one of the pics just as he was there and they thought it'd make a good picture to have a dog in it.