View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2004, 12:43 PM
definitly, email the seller and tell them what you think !

good on you Kate!!

Emma
x
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-06-2004, 12:43 PM
Why not I will too
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2004, 12:48 PM
thats great Carole, if they get loads of 'hate' mail from it, it might just jog their one brain cell !!!

Emma
x
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2004, 12:59 PM
Ahh bug*er, I am not an Ebay member. Do any of you have the guy's e-mail address? I'm not giving up on this.
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-06-2004, 01:22 PM
This all goes back to what i said in the heated debates section... NO to home breeding, unless being kept by the owner.

Only registered breeders should be allowed to breed, these sort of people are only in it only for the money... and by the sounds of it, complete fooking idiots

I'll have alook later, and see if i can report them too.

I thought Ebay stated no animals can be advertised on there.

Rant over
Dozeydanes
Dogsey Senior

14-06-2004, 01:33 PM
I'm a home breeder and last years litter was my first for 6 years. I don't need a licence but I made sure my pups were advettised in the proper places in fact three of them went to homes where the owners had had me recommended.
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Exactly Kirsty!! They are right b*****ds.

I would love to breed Swedish Vallhunds. BUT, I want to do it properly, FCI and SKG (Swiss Kennel Club) registered, registered Affix (I'm still thinking about one, might start a thread about that), contracts, and a good sire and dam (champions). I have been mentoring with various breeders for the last 5 years, and I have read sooo much literature. I will probably keep a puppy from the first litter anyway.
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2004, 01:40 PM
I am also a home breeder and this is our first litter, most of our pups already have homes and we are keeping one. Home breeding when done correctly is ok and where 90% of all KC reg puppies come from, including at least 70-80% of those in the show rings and agility/working etc, to say NO to all home breeders is a bit harsh, just a BIG NO to those idiots who are in it for the money.

We have done careful research and have had all our advice from our own breeder, the KC reg expert in our breed, the stud owner and the breeder of mine's father who also bred the top junior last year. Without the help of all the above, we would have never even considered it.

Emma
xx
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2004, 03:23 PM
it's now 4.24pm and the ad is still on!!!theres no bids on them thank god!!!
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-06-2004, 05:48 PM
I'm a home breeder and last years litter was my first for 6 years. I don't need a licence but I made sure my pups were advettised in the proper places in fact three of them went to homes where the owners had had me recommended.
At least you care about your dogs, not to keep breeding them, and that you also have a good reputation. Just hits a raw nerve when talking about home breeding.

I am also a home breeder and this is our first litter, most of our pups already have homes and we are keeping one. Home breeding when done correctly is ok and where 90% of all KC reg puppies come from, including at least 70-80% of those in the show rings and agility/working etc, to say NO to all home breeders is a bit harsh, just a BIG NO to those idiots who are in it for the money.

We have done careful research and have had all our advice from our own breeder, the KC reg expert in our breed, the stud owner and the breeder of mine's father who also bred the top junior last year. Without the help of all the above, we would have never even considered it.
I didn't mean to sound so harsh... it just annoys me that nearly everyone in the past i have known or heard of just do it for the money.
If the pups these idiots are breeding are not good enough they just end up in a dogs home or being dumped in plastic bags... there are enough homeless or unwanted dogs in the UK... this why i think this should stop.
On another note at least you have done research and both you and Dozeydanes seem to care about where your dogs are going, not like alot of people.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >