Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by colliemad View Post
ahh yes but with poodles its all in the hair....... I think it gives them extra lift? Seemed to work over easter with all the wind
no no no! it depends if their coats have been clipped with go faster stripes duh!
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
no no no! it depends if their coats have been clipped with go faster stripes duh!
oh I see.... So what are the ankle bracelets for? don't they catch the wind and give them that floaty jump they all seem to have or are they just to make them look purrty
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Becky`s Cooper was born with lovely tan go faster stripes so he has a head start there

I have a student with a Standard Poodle who also participates in Breed Shows so has a full Show clip.
I did suggest to her that it might be beneficial for agility aerodynamics to completely short clip her underneath from chest to rear legs so her coat can`t take poles down
I`m not sure what her verbal answer was, I could`nt concentrate as I was too busy ducking from her attempts to swat me about the head
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Becky`s Cooper was born with lovely tan go faster stripes so he has a head start there

I have a student with a Standard Poodle who also participates in Breed Shows so has a full Show clip.
I did suggest to her that it might be beneficial for agility aerodynamics to completely short clip her underneath from chest to rear legs so her coat can`t take poles down
I`m not sure what her verbal answer was, I could`nt concentrate as I was too busy ducking from her attempts to swat me about the head
Coopers stunning isnt he? I love his markings!

lmao at the full clip story! I can rememer the horror on a fellow club members face when someone suggested she clip her beardie! We had to get her a deck chair and a fan to recover!!! lmao!
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post

You can't have him, he's mine I tell you MINE MINE MINE!!!!

I do know of a lurvely white standard poodle called jade, she also has a show clip and is very fluffy and a wonderful elegant jumping action. If there were points for that she would win every time She also has bags of attitude and a great sense of humour much to the frustration of her handler......
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Ahhh now that's a way to raise funds for doing shows, I could clip company logos on their side
Becky
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6