Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2007, 09:33 PM

Thank God It's Friday!!

Its been quite a week and i'm glad its over.

Ruby still wants to eat the cats and managed to burst through the fence into next doors garden the other morning i didnt see her do it, i was about to leave to take Mia to school, called the dogs in from the garden but only D came, went out there but no Ruby, "where the f**k" i thought, then saw gaping hole in fence, looked through, couldn't see her but could hear her whining, looked up and there was her head peaking over the fence saying "help me, i cant work out how to get back" needless to say after finding something to stand on, she jumped back over (quite the mini horse she is) and the panic was over, always when i'm about to leave!!!!

Locked myself out this week too, again leaving for school, grabbed Mia's bag, struggling to get out the door without the dogs, shut the door, gave Mia her bag.......Wheres my bag????? Still on the kitchen table!!!! containing.....my keys, my purse (with all money and cards), my oyster card and my phone!!!!!!!!!!! "I know" says I, "i'll climb the fence into the garden coz i NEVER lock the back door" Genius!!!!!! dressed for scaling 6FT fence that day?????.......of course not!!! anyhoo, i managed it, oh was i proud of myself? grinning away i run to back door, which i had LOCKED that day!!!!!!!! So, now i have to climb back over the fence, Mia now almost in tears, me swearing, not so under my breath. Thankfully i have become quite friendly with some of my neighbours (childminders, most of them) so i knocked at one of their houses and the woman let me use her phone, to call Mia's dad (who has keys, bl**dy voicemail, but then it was 8.30 in the morning ) and lent me some money to get to work. Think it was raining that day too!!

Apart from that, my life is just one long holiday!!!!!

Hope you have all had a better week
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2007, 09:52 PM
sounds like the sort of thing i'd do!! hope you have a better one next week!
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Awwwww bless i can see why your gald its Friday hope next week is better for you
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 01:17 AM
I know I shouldn't laugh but you really wrote that so well, it was like a comedy sketch
I think we have all had days, weeks, and possibly months like that in the past, I know I certainly have.

I will let you and only you into a little secret I went down to the shops in the car, and walked home and forgot the car well it was a nice day
Hope you have a better week next week xxx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 09:36 AM
Thanks guys

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
I know I shouldn't laugh but you really wrote that so well, it was like a comedy sketch
I think we have all had days, weeks, and possibly months like that in the past, I know I certainly have.

I will let you and only you into a little secret I went down to the shops in the car, and walked home and forgot the car well it was a nice day
Hope you have a better week next week xxx

That makes me feel better
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Let`s hope you have agreat weekend and a better one next week.