Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Morning all
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 08:03 AM
Morning vicki morning all hope you all have a good day.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Morning all

Edinburgh for me today but at least it's not chucking it down.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Wet, wet, wet and going to be all day by the sounds of it

Hope Len feels better soon, D is a bit of a scavanger too always chewing on something he shouldnt!

Have a great day all xx
Morning Jules - thanks hon x

Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning All! It's a Bank Holiday here today they seem to have more here than I have hot dinners

I did my supermarket run yesterday, have to go to 3 different ones and only managed to do one. Spent 1/2 hour in the supermarket and 3 hours sat in a traffic jam caused by a nasty accident, everything defrosted and ruined and to top it all off, I had left my cigs at home so I couldn't even have a ciggie whilst sat there all that time - I nearly asked the chap sat in front of me if I could pinch one of his
Morning Shaza

Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Morning all
Morning Carole

Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
Morning vicki morning all hope you all have a good day.
Morning Jean

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Morning all

Edinburgh for me today but at least it's not chucking it down.
Morning Phil - drive safe
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Morning all,
Still very windy here and rain on and off, it's the day to put the rubbish out yippee nothing else planned apart from chasing up a job an agency was supposed to put me forward for, and time is moving on and nothing heard - but that seems to be normal.
Corky the kitten is using Deccy as a trampoline and chewing his bones (his feet, his tail, his muzzle) I wish Deccy wasn't so nice and growled at Corky, who might leave him alone then. That kitten is mad! Diva is in her crate but Corky jumps on the top and dangles his paws in to bat her!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning all,
Still very windy here and rain on and off, it's the day to put the rubbish out yippee nothing else planned apart from chasing up a job an agency was supposed to put me forward for, and time is moving on and nothing heard - but that seems to be normal.
Corky the kitten is using Deccy as a trampoline and chewing his bones (his feet, his tail, his muzzle) I wish Deccy wasn't so nice and growled at Corky, who might leave him alone then. That kitten is mad! Diva is in her crate but Corky jumps on the top and dangles his paws in to bat her!
Morning Gill - I can see it now - total madhouse!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 10:04 AM

Its damp and miserable here today , And i have a new lodger living in my garden , A Rat which i have suitably named Bob 2 ,It chased me across the garden this morning on its way under my shed , She has babies under there so as yet i have not got thhe heart to evict her ,But im sure BOB 1 will be out setting traps later ,I know she cant stay due to dogs but she has babies .
Have a great day everyone ,im just awaiting a call for a time to go into work but hopefully i can be on dogsey for a spell first xxdk
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet here today too but was at work before the rain started. Second last day and mixed feelings still. Have a good Thursday everyone.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all

Another rainy day here.

Hope you all have a good day.

Lorna x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post

Its damp and miserable here today , And i have a new lodger living in my garden , A Rat which i have suitably named Bob 2 ,It chased me across the garden this morning on its way under my shed , She has babies under there so as yet i have not got thhe heart to evict her ,But im sure BOB 1 will be out setting traps later ,I know she cant stay due to dogs but she has babies .
Have a great day everyone ,im just awaiting a call for a time to go into work but hopefully i can be on dogsey for a spell first xxdk
Afternoon DK

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet here today too but was at work before the rain started. Second last day and mixed feelings still. Have a good Thursday everyone.
Afternoon Jackie

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning all

Another rainy day here.

Hope you all have a good day.

Lorna x
Afternoon Lorna
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2