Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2007, 09:47 PM

Portaferry Dog Show

This was one long day today for ZB and myself , we travelled to my sisters for the portaferry dog show , we were up at the crack of dawn , armed with rinty ZB 5 month old boxer and my boxer bitches skye and beau ,for the dog show but boy was it worth it , rinty won 1st place for best puppy male , and best in show for male dog .
beau won best in show female and 1st in her age category, skye was a runner up .which was fab as she is nervous of crowds and loud noises ,also ZB daughters were entered into young handlers and both won 1st for best handler of a female and best handler of a male .
michaela with beau just about to enter ring
beau with her rossettes and her rossettes on her collarand again
Zoeybeau will post her pictures from today as soon as she has down loaded them ,we were both so proud of our little stars and of the two girls .
Beau also won best puppy and best in show last year . this year portaferry next year crufts

thanx for viewing xxdk
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Awww congratulations what a great day you had, and Beau looks really pleased!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

18-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Many congrats Well earned by both you and Beau
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Such

very well done to all

Well worth the journey dk and ZB

the children would be over the moon re young handler class wins
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2007, 09:57 PM
There both spark out on sofa with lady ah bless they didnt even want their evening walk .
thankyou both for your kind words , i was so proud i cud not believe how well they all did xxxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2007, 10:31 PM
here are some more of the days out pictures,were all knackerd,and we had a ball

michaela and dks beau.
this is rinty

rinty after his hard work

skye after she took runner up,

and rinty with his rosettes
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2007, 10:34 PM
the prizes were great for the kids they both won a bike and lots of doggie goodies,eg blankets,extending leads,toys,collars lead,training whistle,lumnious doggie coat,and a drill for the runner up,skye,your oh dk has no excuse now,for doing the diy. xxzb
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Hi dk Can't believe these prizes a bike and a drill and all the other goodies - in the UK you get a rosette and if your lucky a trophy or perhaps a bag of Dog Food, and the children get sweets. Lol Think I'm going to move to Ireland
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi dk Can't believe these prizes a bike and a drill and all the other goodies - in the UK you get a rosette and if your lucky a trophy or perhaps a bag of Dog Food, and the children get sweets. Lol Think I'm going to move to Ireland
we could not believe it either eunice last year when beau won she got a bed, a personal stereo., tv dvd combi ,and a bag of food and toys , oh to be a dog eh xxdk
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 06:30 AM
the UK you get a rosette and if your lucky a trophy or perhaps a bag of Dog Food, and the children get sweets. Lol Think I'm going to move to Ireland
Portaferry IS in the UK, it's in NORTHERN Ireland..... but at least I wouldn't need a ferry fare to get there myself!
I don't know about the agricultural shows in the Republic which are the equivalent here, but for Opens in ROI you "only" get rosettes and dog food too...... maybe a goodie bag for children's handling..... so I think Portaferry sounds like being exceptional.
Well done to all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >