Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Awww, you soppy sods

My favourites with Bongo are first thing in the morning. I'll come down to let her out of her pen, and she'll lie down to wait for me to unhook it, totally still, gazing up at me, tail just quivering, then as soon as the doors open she's all waggling legs and tail and puppy wobbles. She's just soooooo cute when she's excited
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2006, 04:15 PM
You lot are making me so jealous
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-10-2006, 08:50 PM
So many special moments, I don't know where to start! Sometimes Meg will get lonely in the middle of the night and creep up next to my pillow to gently put her head on my shoulder. She's not always particularly affectionate like that during the day, she only seems to like cuddling under cover of darkness!

With Ned, he likes to sleep under my chair when I'm on the computer or at my desk but every now and again he reaches up and holds my hand in his mouth, very gently, just to let me know he's still there.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 09:55 PM
When I am in the show ring with Deccy, I never knew whether we "bonded" or not until today when I came out of the ring and a complete stranger came up to say what an "in tune" pair we were as Deccy kept looking up at me to see if he was doing the right thing, this woman said she could see "intelligence on both sides". She didn't say how little though!
I took him in another class and realised she was right - we do make a team and I am very proud of him when we strut our stuff. We go round the ring as if no-one else is there and when we have finished, he always jumps up and gives me a toothy kiss as if to say "there! I knew we could do it!" even if we are last.
Mind you, I tripped over him today as he turned at the end before I did! so much for being in tune!
Bluesandtwos
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-10-2006, 06:09 PM
My most special dog moment was the day my girl silver was born. We had been up all night whelping her mum At 5 am, having not had a pup born for 3 hours we thought we had done so I dozed off by the whelping box. I heard frantic licking, and out popped very unexpected and very vocal pup. the rest as they say is history, silver stayed here forever and is still just as vocal.
Nikki_and_Brodi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-10-2006, 08:09 PM
there are so many with brodie!! But i think the most special moment was when we went to agility the first time. Except for me and this other dog everyone else were old pro's. The other new dog would not go up the A frame, but when i was with Brodie he just leapt up and down it! Felt so proud, he was scared but he done it for me!!

Oh and also the huge welcome u get, whenever u come into a room!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2006, 08:18 PM
It's gotta be when I put them to bed at night. I have to make the duvet up in Cassie's bed otherwise she won't go in it if it isn't freshly made She then climbs in, turns round and lays herself down making such a lovely noise, as if to say "thankyou Mum, my old bones ache so much and this bed's soooooo soft and comfy" ahhhhh, then I put my head to hers to say goodnight and she carries on with that long drawn out groan, sometimes I get a X too if I'm lucky! I then go in the kitchen to say goodnight to Georgie who's lying by the back door on the cold hard floor (when he's got a comfy bed with a duvet in it too!)and as I get on the floor to say goodnight and cuddle his head, he makes a snoring noise and breathes really funny as if he's whingeing with no noise coming out, sooooo funny This is my favourite time, coz I feel so close to them, more so than out on a walk really, when they couldn't really care a less if I'm there!
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2006, 10:30 PM
mines is when I'm just home after working away for two weeks and Suki climbs up beside me and cuddles me. And I get the same reaction from my sis Emm's dogs too - there's nothing more special than a real doggy cuddle.
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-10-2006, 11:01 PM
When we are out walking and he comes up to trot beside me and looks up with that special smile on his face. The rest of the family used to laugh when I said he smiled at me but my daughter saw it this morning and wants him to smile at her - but I think it is just reserved for me
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2007, 04:57 PM
I think out of all my dogs, Diggory gives me the best Ahhhhhh moments, we have a large coffee table in the middle of our lounge and i can often be found kneeling at it doing some scrapbooking or card making. Diggory will always stretch out next to me and lay his chin on the back of my shins. it's a lovely feeling of belonging and being needed.
while i type this i have a kitten purring in my ear whilst laying across my shoulders and a cocker squashed between my back and the sofa (Gracie's favorite place). Animals are great at making you feel special and Oh so loved!!!!! :smt049

whatever you look like and whatever has happened during the day my animals love me and they are the best theropy (sp?) known to man (and woman).
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >