Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2015, 03:20 AM

Kitten Season

I don't know exactly why but this seems to be the time of year when all the feral cats in creation drop kittens. I can't tell you how many people have been buying cat formula and bottles. Some customers bring the dears with them. There was one today, couldn't have been more than two weeks old. Sad...this baby was found in a lumber yard. One woman called asking if we carried the formula and came in. She found a whole litter in her yard.

Our county does Spay and Release. They trap feral cats and spay or neuter them then return them to where they were found. Whole colonies out there. I can't even entertain the idea of one or two of these needy babies. I know exactly what Sophie would do and it's not pretty.