View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 10:44 AM
Oh, and I have a nervous dog and yes she is dangerous and she would gladly attack a puppy if given the chance. She has snapped badly at a child as well as several small dogs. After one close call where a child was neigh bitten in the face, I became extremely vigilant. She wears a muzzle in public places and is securely leashed. There is absolutely NO harm in keeping your dog leashed if it's for his/her safety as well as others. Not all dogs can be let off lead, for various reasons. She's over 11 and has never bitten anybody in her life.

The dogs can be managed, sure, but not everyone has the time, personality, or know how to attempt to do it. For these people, especially if they really never saw the problem coming, it's often best to try and get the dog into a more suitable home before something bad happens, which it seems like the OP was trying to do.
Debs&Blaines
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-04-2015, 10:51 AM
Rescue taking him back, as for another dog, yes feelers out for a puppy as I will never trust another rescue centre again.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3