Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
thencamehanna
New Member!
Female 

18-08-2014, 07:38 PM

Need to rehome rottie mix immediatley!

Ok guys so last night I was contacted by this girl and pretty much said if i didnt get this dog she was going to kill her well of course i was like ok that isnt happeneing so she originally said she was a very sweet dog she just didnt have the time for her nor the patience well she got here she is extremely fearful and could possibly be dangerous she will not eat drink or move i would keep her but im not equipped to take care of her she needs alot of one on one care if she isnt beyond help i really have no idea on where to start with her and i've called every local shelter and rescue no one will take her im at a loss at to what to do im located in trenton ga please someone help me
greatbarnet
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-08-2014, 09:17 PM
If you google Rottweiler Rescue Georgia are there not some of those places who could help you?
thencamehanna
New Member!
Female 

18-08-2014, 09:20 PM
i've tried they either are too full or wont take her due to her being a possible biter
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Dire situation and as you are so far away, I cannot think of anything that has not already been suggested. Good luck to you and the dog though...