View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 06:09 PM
I am so glad that they have not gone even further downhill, and perhaps tonight will see that turn around that we are all waiting for..........none so more than you Jenny.

More cuddles for you all xxxxxxxx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Thanks June and Sally, A breakthrough as I managed to get them to keep the Antepsin tablet down (given 1 1/2 hours ago) so that should help coat their insides. Flash is still more of a concern as he is ultra lethargic and very depressed but he hasn't been sick or had diarrhoea today so no more blood loss for him.
Rucksack has been sick twice and had diarrhoea once but no sign of blood which is excellent. The abs must be kicking in and of course the codeine. I'm still keeping up the syringe vigil as dehydration is still a very big worry.

They have slept virtually all day which is good and hopefully after their next round of abs they will feel a lot better tomorrow. I want my naughty boys back .... well I say that now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2013, 06:31 PM
LOL Jenny, I'll remind you of that next week
And what about YOU, have YOU had a Nanny Nap or 3 today.....mmmmmm well have you
Glad to hear that stuff seems to be staying down and you aren't firefighting both ends tonight.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 06:40 PM
That's a lovely turn of phrase TW - firefighting both ends!!

Yes, by next week we want to hear that all the naughtiness is back, and that you have caught up on some sleep.

You will be worn out by the time that they are both bouncing around again.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-07-2013, 06:43 PM
God that must have been awful Jenny, I'm glad things are looking up. Lola sends some loving and healing licks to poor old flash and Rucksack.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Just a thought are you using plain water or has the vet given you electrolyte for them ?

Everything crossed here for them both
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Hope they are soon feeling much better & happily misbehaving ((hugs to you all))
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2013, 07:02 PM
That's good jenny that they are keeping the AB's and other medication down and no more blood.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Yay that's really good news so far then - everything still crossed for you all.
xxx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Thanks again to all my Dogsey friends , I can't tell you how much better it is knowing that 'you lot' are there caring ... I now understand fully how nice it is to receive supportive comments in a crisis.

Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Just a thought are you using plain water or has the vet given you electrolyte for them ?

Everything crossed here for them both
No just tap water, but I have to leave it to get to room temperature and they aren't allowed to just fill themselves up with water, hence the 20ml syringe.

In spite of Rucksack still having an upset tum, Flash still worries me as he is so depressed and lethargic. Although he did follow me over to the fridge a couple of hours ago and I gave him a teaspoonful of cooked cod.

I have high hopes that they will be feeling better in the morning. Although we here are in for 30+ degree heat again tomorrow
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »