Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2013, 07:30 PM
TomOrrow just going to watch!
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Good luck all. I am watching on TV, but I fancy going back as a spectator one of these years.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Going Saturday and Sunday to watch and shop. Will be in the arena for BIS for the first time as well.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Didn't make it today but will be there for tomorrow and Saturday. There are seminars I am going to but I particularly want to see the West Mids Police dogs tomorrow at just after 1pm along with seeing the Japanese Akitas ('cos I love 'em!), the Shiba Inu and Keeshond as they are both possibilities for the future.

I am there with a friend from about 830-9am through to very late. We both have to have wheelchairs this year. No way can either of us walk that well anyway and wouldn't stand a chance of standing/wlking around the arena for long.

The friend I am going with tomorrow (Suraq on here) and Saturday is going with GSD-Sue (possibly) who is having my ticket. I'd love to go on Sunday to see the GSDs but I have a friend coming to visit from Manchester. So I get to see him and Sue gets to go to Crufts.

Laura xx
Warro
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-03-2013, 12:30 PM
I was there yesterday - my poor feet are still getting over it!!

Spent a fortune on stuff for the dogs and treated myself to the 4 dvd seminar of Control Unleashed

Went to one seminar then forgot all about the other one I was supposed to go to til it was nearly over :O
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 12:39 PM
If I feel well enough I am going on Sunday but I aim to come home early as I want to see best in show on channel 4. Have a scooter booked but its not the big one I wanted so will probably just stay at GSD rings.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm not going although I'm only around 25 minutes away. Quite glad as some friends waited 4.5 hours to get out of the car park last night!

I'm watching the agility live on Youtube, which is great!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by Muddiwarx View Post
I should be showing today but woke up not very well
You poor thing, I am so sorry.

Originally Posted by Windhound View Post
I was on my way to show my 2 girls today and was taken ill on the motorway,had to turn around and come home,disappointing but could not carry on,always another day to show them.
Oh dear yet another member taken ill. So sorry.

I wish you both well and better luck next time.
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
I'm not going although I'm only around 25 minutes away. Quite glad as some friends waited 4.5 hours to get out of the car park last night!

I'm watching the agility live on Youtube, which is great!
This is why my drive is busy as friends park & walk 3 minutes to the station & one stop at about a couple of pound return. Amazing how popular I am at this time
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by GSD-Sue View Post
This is why my drive is busy as friends park & walk 3 minutes to the station & one stop at about a couple of pound return. Amazing how popular I am at this time

LOL - anyone in particular Sue?? I think we were supposed to do just that but Ben took us instead. Then he and Rachael picked us up. for those who don't know, Ben and Rachael are the SIL and daughter of Suraq. I know were were expecting to pay £1.90 to get the train in from Marston Green to Birmingham international but we'd have had to struggle with the bags we already had, the chairs that we weren't used to (and I've decided we both need to retake driving tests) and then walk when we got there. As it was, we had the lift into the car park and jumped straight onto a free bus to get tot he main arena.

I went to the 2 seminars on dominance I wanted to see. Delivered by Professor Peter Neville who was one of the peopel who started COAPE (I believe so anyway) and Robert Alleyne. It was very interesting and quite amusing too in places. I could listen to Peter Neville all day long and given a choice, I'd be there now listening to him.

I am annoyed tough that I missed the West Mids Police dog display tea. They were just coming off as we got to the correct ring. We were sent to different halls, different rings for over 3/4 of an hour; all of which were wrong. So I have an issue with NEC/Crufts staff and officials who literally just couldn't be bothered to help us out.

The fact that I missed the displays though was made up for by a 20 month old black GSD called TC. He's currently being "puppy walked" and will start his formal police dog training in the near future. I got kisses and cuddles from him.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >