View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Pereg certainly looks like she is enjoying her chomble.

Dillon loves a chomble too it keeps him out of mischief and wears him out.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-10-2012, 07:38 PM
I have just given it to Pereg again and she is chombling away happily although there is no meat left on it now, and making a heck of a lot of noise in the process! I am not sure how many more times I can put it back in the refrigerator though!

There is no way I am going downtown again tomorrow as is the main big shuk day and will be sheer h*ll as downtown will be crowded, but I will see if I can get there maybe on Monday when it will be quieter to have a hunt round the other meat and poultry stalls in the old spice shuk. I did not have a chance to go round it all when I went this time, mainly because it was the first time I had left her alone for a very long time, apart from when I just buzz over to the macolet and I wanted to get back home as quickly as possible.

I definitely want to stock up on udder if I can as that was a great success and I have some spare freezer space now, but such a pity that I cannot get chicken feet now.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2