Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoPITP37
New Member!
Female 

18-05-2012, 09:47 PM

PAWS IN PARK - Leyland, Lancashire - 7th and 8th July

PAWS IN THE PARK 2012 - Leyland, Lancashire 7th and 8th July 2012

Treat your four legged friend to a weekend of fun and canine capers at Paws in the Park – Leyland’s Greatest Dog Show! -

Hi all, just to let you know there is a fun charity dog show coming up in Leyland, Lancashire on the 7th and 8th July.

Details for the dog show are below, but if you need any further information please see pawsinthepark2012.weebly.com or drop me an email

*Has your king or queen of canines got what it takes to win one of our fun dog show classes and take home a rosette? Sunday only, registration starts at 11am. £2 per class. All proceeds to Preston RSPCA.

*Is your dog faster than Usain Bolt? Then win a medal with your dog at this year’s Doggie Olympics! Saturday only, registration starts at 11am. £2 per class. All proceeds to Preston RSPCA.

-MUSICAL SIT - Can your dog sit on command when the music stops?
-BONE AND SPOON RACE - Can you and your pooch finish first across the line? You've not allowed to drop the bone, but your dog will hope you do!
-GIVE THE DOG A BONE - Can your dog be the fastest one to find a meaty dog bone from underneath a straw pile?

*Let your dog go wild on our agility course – fastest dog around the track wins a prize!

*Watch our duck herding demonstration and working dog displays by WaggaWuffins, Bowland and Pennine Mountain Rescue Dogs, Pets As Therapy and Lancashire Newfoundland Group. Be amazed by our Heelwork to Music display by Sarah Brady and Sampson.

*Pamper your pooch by visiting our dog friendly stalls and marquees offering homemade dog treats, dog grooming, pet accessories, free vet checks and microchipping, plus lots of freebies and treats.

For more information, see pawsinthepark2012.weebly.com

I hope to see you there!

Jo
Jenkel
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Thanks for that, will definatley mark this in my dairy

julie
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Worden Park, right next to where I live
I shall be going!
CharleyMaddison
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Looks good, will take Maddi if i'm not working
JoPITP37
New Member!
Female 

20-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Hi all, trying to advertise this as best as I can, so please can you forward the email onto all of your friends and family, its going to be a great weekend!

Thanks, Jo