Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Hi All,

Feeling much better now. Have training again soon so will be quick.

Here are a couple of piccies (the others have come out really dark for some reason so will take lots more) of the norty little gremlin, Koda (aka Nyrvana Rebel Rebel).

As you can see he's very thoughtfully helped the other dogs make a mess of my sofa with the masonry paint. Fortunately it comes off leather, tiles and wooden floors quite easily.

Enjoy!

Laura xx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 07:18 PM
I haven't had much chance to be on Dogsey this weekend (as I am away at my sister's) but have just seen Koda. Wow!!! He is absolutely gorgeous! Love him. More photos please!
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 10:00 AM
The first lot didn't work out too well so will put more piccies on today and tomorrow.

Shouldn't be any problems. Feeling much better now so can concentrate on what I'm doing!

Can't wait to see piccies of Dylan. Have you seen him?
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Look forward to seeing the other pics

Glad you are feeling better.

Haha his name is now Otto - and it is staying Otto! LOL! Due to possible bad weather he might be coming earlier this week. I will keep you informed.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Wow - Otto! Taht's a change! We had a Dobie called Otto when I was about 9 years old. Unfortunately he bit my brother quite badly ont eh face and neck (I know know it was my brother at fault rather thant he dog). He was PTS 2 days later.

But he had a fantastic 2 years with us, we loved him to pieces and he was a complete fruit loop. Lovely dog.

Is the weather bad where you are then? We've had pretty good weather here - dry and sunny but really cold. great for getting hte furries out in the park to do training. The "soft" people down here don't walk their dogs often when I do and if they do, it's rare they go to the park and fields by the airport where it's always really windy.

Can't wait to see Otto. Am really excited for you - as much so as just before I brought Koda home.

Koda has very thoughtfully spent the day peeing and pooping on my floors again, even though the door is open still and I've been taking him out every hour. had thought we'd turned a corner but clearly not. More hard work to do on the housetraining front. Blah!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 05:34 PM
what a cutie! I like the dark face

Kirsty, I like the name Otto
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4