register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Who do you want to WIN?
Dan 2 14.29%
Jason 1 7.14%
Nadia 10 71.43%
Shell 0 0%
Stuart 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

01-08-2004, 10:33 PM

Big Brother FINAL! - Who to WIN?

Who do you want to win?!
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

01-08-2004, 10:35 PM
I'm going for Jason
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

01-08-2004, 10:53 PM
lol! why oh why?!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2004, 11:05 PM
tough one.... nadia/dan , nadia/dan ..... ok, I've voted for Dan as he's the peacemaker :smt048 and the bookies stand to lose a mint if he wins .
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

01-08-2004, 11:08 PM
Nadia! She makes me laugh! And her laugh makes me laugh too!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by Chloe
I'm going for Jason
Sorry Chloe can't go for Jason he would spend all the price money on fake tanning lotion and mirrors I suppose Nadia could use the money to get some more realistic boobs that don't point to the sky when she lays down? I think I will go for Dan..he has lovely eyes and will probably use the money to have a big party for half of Manchester
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

02-08-2004, 11:34 AM
I stole this from another forum - I think it sums up brilliantly why I have turned the corner on Jason:

Nadia will win BB5 but this will be on a combination of the sympathy vote and comic value - not as a woman. She will, for the rest of her life be known as the first transexual to win BB and not, as the woman she want's to be accepted as. She will never be allowed to forget the fact that she used to be a man.

Jason however, walked into the house a comic figure (thong et all). Whether he is evicted on Wednesday or not, he will be walking out of the house with a reputation for honesty. Brutally honest at times yes but, everyone knows if you ask him his opinion on anything you know you're not going to get none of the wishy washy diplomacy of some!

So you see, Nadia will be remembered for something she desperately wants to forget whereas Jason will be remembered not as Fun Time Frankie but Honest Henry.

Quite ironic really when you think about it isn't it!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

02-08-2004, 01:43 PM
i have to disagree Chloe

We're not voting out of sympathy for Nadia, we're voting cos she is a really good laugh!

If I were to choose any of the housemates to have as a mate who I'd know would cheer me up when down, would stick by me when needed, is honest and decent then Nadia wins hands-down on all counts. Or even if I had to choose someone to go out with on one single night out, Nadia would win cos again she would be the most fun. Or how about as a celebrity? (which is what it's about after all) She again would be the one who we're less likely to get bored with.

Jayson on the other hand is devious, twofaced, a bully and has no 'personality', and although he claims to be, he is not very 'deep' at all. I don't mind the fact that he 'looks after his body' however it is a little bit over the top when he spends hours just applying moisteriser to his legs and butt cheeks! But thats not the reason why I don't want him to win, I'm sure ALL of the housemates are probably nice people but Nadia is something a little special, she has many of the qualities I like to see in a person
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by Azz
i have to disagree Chloe
We're not voting out of sympathy for Nadia, we're voting cos she is a really good laugh!
Jayson on the other hand is devious, twofaced, a bully and has no 'personality', and although he claims to be, he is not very 'deep' at all. I don't mind the fact that he 'looks after his body' however it is a little bit over the top when he spends hours just applying moisteriser to his legs and butt cheeks! But thats not the reason why I don't want him to win, I'm sure ALL of the housemates are probably nice people but Nadia is something a little special, she has many of the qualities I like to see in a person
eeeek hide everyone Azz is having 'a moment'
I would not want to spend the evening with Nadia her laugh would drive me mad..joking aside, she has a lot of guts to come on TV and face the world after her op..that must have take an awful lot of courage and is something I would not have dared to do. She must still be feeling very uncertain about how she appears to the outside world .. every now and then there is a glimps of the sad person underneath the public face who feels she may never find a partner... Yes.. it may be good if she wins and uses the money to build a new life for herself as a woman and I hope she finds some happiness one day .....think I might vote for her after all :P
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by Azz
I'm sure ALL of the housemates are probably nice people but Nadia is something a little special, she has many of the qualities I like to see in a person
Are you hoping to be her toy boy Azz?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >