Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-07-2004, 11:04 AM
dont know what to say.
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

30-07-2004, 12:48 PM
I think its outrageous the way that mothers let their kids dress these days. My daughter moans at me because I won't let her wear short skirts - she's ten for gods sake! I was in jods and working at the stables at her age, dreaming of horses - not strutting round in a short skirt and skimpy top.

It all comes from the tv, Britney, Christina etc - they all set the standards.
Bon
Almost a Veteran

30-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
OMG!!!!!

I'm speechless!!!!
Me too Jeanette, I can't imagine it.
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2004, 02:43 PM
i had my son at 20, and at 31 i have 3 kids ages 11,8 and 5,
the youngest i 'should' be a nanny at is about 40/45 so that would be ok,
but today the kids are all having kids and it terrible, most of them do it to 'get their own place' but then fall into the poverty trap,
its very sad, but the parents should teach them more about the world, and not let the TV do it for them

(climbing down off soap box !!)

Emma x
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2004, 02:47 PM
chloe i,m buying my youngest a pony (she,s 10 in oct)in the hope she will be like you
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

30-07-2004, 03:14 PM
well, it did me no harm...

....until my mum caught be bunking off school and riding a horse down the high street with my school skirt tucked in my knickers
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2004, 03:40 PM
@chloe
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2004, 04:22 PM
My 2 are hate me when there older... if anyone touches them under the age of 16, i cannot say what i would do... (public forum and all)... and them send them to a nun's convent.

Most boys are frightened of meeting the girl's fathers... well there be terrified when they meet me
SibeLuver03
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2004, 11:43 PM
As a 17 year old girl living in the US, probably one of the worste countries for teen pregnancies, I believe some other girls are so dumb!

I am strong in the church I attend and so have morals. I don't dress in clothes that show my tummy, the inside of my thighs, or do I wear shirts that completely show off my bra.

I'm proud to be wearing the modest clothes I do wear. If I do have a shirt that would show my belly, I wear a thin, white undershirt tucked into my jeans so that all people see is the white shirt, no skin.

Some people look at me funny, like they wonder why the heck I'm not dressed as "hot" as the girl next to me. But I have a boyfriend and he was interested in me in the first place because I was different. I got lucky because I found him. Nick admits that the shirts some girls wear are a "turn on" but he doesn't and would never like to see me wearing something like that. When he tells me that I laugh and say, "Good thing, 'cause otherwise you'd be out of luck, boy."

When it comes to teenage girls becoming pregnant, I also believe that is horrible. Then again, I can almost kind of understand what some of them might be thinking. "Ooooh, babies are so cute and now I get to have one of my own!" But I would never do anything like. Teenage girls sometimes have hormones telling them they wish they were pregnant. I've felt those before. I absolutely cannot wait until I am happily married and then I can finally carry a child. But unlike so many other girls, including some I know, I am smart enough to stay away from the feelings that lead to the production of a baby. =)

I'm a different kind of girl. I know how to use my brain!!!

Actually, I'm more interested in the sport of dogs than sex...

-Tara
Bon
Almost a Veteran

31-07-2004, 09:09 PM
Smart girl.......
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2