View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 05:13 PM
I didnt say you tried to turn the thread on to you, i said i didnt realise it was about YOU AND ME! as you did a post about me being banned from a forum ect ect

Now the posts are still very much in topic, as it was started about breeding (cross breeding to be exact)..nothing to do with user names.

I wont reply to your posts any longer there is no getting through to you..i and other members might as well be talking to a brick wall..cheero
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Can i just ask one thing if thats not a problem! when you say you used your stud a few times and decided not to be involved anymore did you keep him as a pet or did you rehome, also did you/are you still aware of how the pups are that he produced! oh and another thing, was you studding him out to hobby breeders or did he go towards improving the breed and go to working/showing dogs?
As you asked so nicely I could say that we gave him away as we didn't need him anymore because that is probably what you'd assume, but we kept him and we still keep in touch with many of the owners of some of the pups even though they have all passed on now as it was nearly 30 years ago and obviously we didn't have anything to do with do with show dogs. Now I think I have answered enough of your questions as I am not on trial here.
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I didnt say you tried to turn the thread on to you, i said i didnt realise it was about YOU AND ME! as you did a post about me being banned from a forum ect ect

Now the post is still very much in topic, as it was started about breeding (cross breeding to be exact)..nothing to do with user names.

I wont reply to your posts any longer there is no getting through to you..i and other members might as well be talking to a brick wall..cheero
What does asking questions about our previous dogs and our pet history etc have to do with breeding apart from the one about our stud? He certainly wasn't a crossbreed either....
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
As you asked so nicely I could say that we gave him away as we didn't need him anymore because that is probably what you'd assume, but we kept him and we still keep in touch with many of the owners of some of the pups even though they have all passed on now as it was nearly 30 years ago and obviously we didn't have anything to do with do with show dogs. Now I think I have answered enough of your questions as I am not on trial here.
Nope your not on trial im just trying to get an idea, you have some very strong opinions on things (nothing wrong with that) but then you will do a post and in the next breath do another that is different from the first...
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
What does asking questions about our previous dogs and our pet history etc have to do with breeding apart from the one about our stud? He certainly wasn't a crossbreed either....
apart from the stud, i havent asked about any other of your dogs.. I asked about your present dogs breeders, but not about the dogs you keep.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell
you used him a few times, so who's bitches did you use him on, I take it you knew all the bitch owners personally , and they gave you the information of all their puppy buyers, so you the stud dogs owner could keep in touch with them
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Thread closed pending admin review
Closed Thread
Page 50 of 50 « First < 40 47 48 49 50