Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 07:48 PM

8th & 9th August Family fun weekend/dog show

Another Companion dog show at Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Nr Petersfield, Hampshire (off of the A3), there will be a show on each day with different judges. Pedigree, Variety and Obedience classes, also your dog can audition for party tricks, finalists to be judged after the classes. There will be Junior Handling classes too.

All proceeds are going to Brent Lodge Wildlife Hospital and The Retired Greyhound Trust

Loads of stalls dog and human, dog pampering, grooming, nail clipping and microchipping, displays and things to amuse the kids

for further info and to download schedule contact
www.brentlodge.org

I can't believe I am going to miss this one as well!
Windhound
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Sorry that you are not able to make it,I am the judge on the Saterday,I am doing the 4 Pedigree classes and the 12 variety classes. There are 2 judges for the party tricks and another person doing the obedience classes,plus there is a large agility show going on at the same time. If any Dogsey's feel like coming and saying Hi that would be very nice. Hope the weather is good?!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2009, 11:57 AM
I hope you enjoyed your judging on Saturday, we very nearly came back to have a look (and to get my friends pup microchipped) on Saturday, as we were showing on the Sunday. Who did you put up as your winners, and how many turned up?

We ended up having our haircut by a lovely Bichon lady instead, if you ever stay over at Champ shows you will find her there, she is very good!
Windhound
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-08-2009, 10:59 PM
According to the organisor I judged 140 dogs some who made more than 1 entry,it felt like 400! I was late getting there (30 mins) as nobody had warned me about the HINDHEAD TUNNEL WORKS!!!! 30 minutes to go about 2miles. I hope that everybody was happy with their placings. Best puppy was 7mnth old Basset Hound,who was going to be shown on Sunday at Bournemouth,the owner has Portugese Water Dogs,she is branching out! Best AV Sporting was a Deerhound.Best Non Sporting a Doberman who I judged last year and gave Best Puppy. AV Open was won by an Afghan. BIS I gave to the Doberman. The variety classes became a blur!!!So many dogs. The only one who tried to bite me was a Chihuahua,before I could touch her,can't win them all. Could not move on Sunday,my feet hurt so much.