View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Also they said old flat tenancy ended 29th April and she moved into new flat 28th May...…...so I said right so where did she sleep for those weeks she was 76 years old with learning difficulties and we have core and support and care charges for those dates so obviously she was there (as it is listed by address as well as name).

I think what happened they offered her a flat as I needed her moved due to health to main block and the flat they offered her she viewed and said fine I said we do nothing till I see it on arriving I realised immediately the flat they were offering was not suitable due to; A long distance between flat and lift to other floors than the walk over from the other block and B (important) the resident had a contagious condition and the flat was not being re carpeted or anything.

So I said Nope she will stay where she was then they had a vacancy (they come up all the time) so accepted on 27th May that flat signed papers 28th.

So seems they closed her tenancy a month early and I think the system has simply glitched.

As no gap in rent payments at all. I think they may be related to your neighbours Griff......trying to explain is a nightmare spoke to 7 people in finance and then the lady they all told me I needed to speak to I managed to get hold of and she said "Who told you to speak to me" I said "everyone who I have already spoken too."

She is now conferring with the court manager who I have spoken to (she rang me) and I told her reply to your email as I am chasing shadows here, she said she already had then they then said need to speak to her again.

They have until tomorrow or I will drive to the head office and sort it. I would not mind if an error overlooked but I have the "I am being treated like an idiot" hairs on the back of my neck tingling.

And all I did this morning was ring to pay the support charge and the unsuspecting lady I spoke to when I said glibly "You could of taken it from the rent you owe us" To which she said "The balance is zero" ALARM bells rang.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2019, 06:44 PM
Cannot stand being treated like an idiot especially when I am in the right.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 06:52 PM
An error is an error but think this is a c*ck up.

I was sat on Monday (at wake)ready to sign for the refund but for a computer issue as a new tenant has been put in the flat and the court manager could not access my aunts account, and all we were doing was wait for their help desk person to sort it. Oh well all out in the wash.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 06:52 PM
How nice to have your grandson come over he is a good lad Lynn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2019, 06:56 PM
Both our boys had a good teacher Gorden in manners how to treat women and your nan and mum and Joel is learning from his dad, Uncle Michael when he sees him and of course grandad. Not that Joel has much time for his mum and he has seen her true colours now.
He is an absolutely lovely boy and to want to see us even though we have to pick him up and take him home but we offered and it is so nice I am making the most of it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Yes Lynn, that pair next door...they have now started on my neighbour! Pair of idiots.
Hope you have a lovely time with Joel
Kazz, I am so sorry, it's a hard enough time for you and now this...very insensitive!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2019, 07:42 PM
Whaaaat started on your neighbour now.
Sounds like they want to take over the neighbourhood.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Yes Lynn, she got a solicitors letter today with 14 days to confirm in writing that she will comply with their wishes...she has got onto her solicitor today. We aren't doing anything, just waiting for the solicitor to get in touch and discuss our course of action..... basically we will go to court and show them up for the liars they are
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 09:25 PM
What on earth does she need to "comply to their wishes " too?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 09:38 PM
They are trying to say that we are parking on the "accessway and obstructing their workmen" we aren't, we are parking on the hard standing outside our garages and property within our boundary, their solicitor is trying to say that we have no right to do this....the document he has doesn't show the drive divided into properties boundaries and is trying to tell my neighbour and basically every other resident that we aren't allowed to park....at no point in the deeds does it state we can't park on our own property. They also want the sign we had saying parking for 25, 29 and 31 removed....they also expect my parents to agree a new boundary to cover the fact that they have built on our property and by doing that they will gain the drive at the rear of their property..not going to happen...ever!! I can't believe their solicitor has sent out the letters he has without checking title deeds for other properties, our solicitor has triple checked and is adamant we are right and is very happy to go to court provided our legal cover will fund him...if not, we will have a new solicitor who will come to the same conclusion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >