Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2019, 06:18 AM

Daily Thread Monday 20th May

Good morning everyone

Lovely pictures of your garden Lynn, such a different plane from when you moved in. Enjoy your time sitting in it.

Ah Gert is beautiful. Love the pose watching television.

Poor Bruno, yes you will have your work cut out extending his walks but he will get there and enjoy them.

Pleased OH managed to keep some food down although soup is a no no for me. I could eat the custard though. Hope the improvement continues apace and he is soon home.

What a nice gesture from your neighbour Griff -better than the other side!

Has rained overnight as the garden is wet. Plans for today - washing is out and will plant out some of my peas and then start to harden off the next lot. If time may start to jet wash the driveway. It is so well laid you have to do it a bit at a time or else the filth goes all up the house from the large puddle that collects.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2019, 06:50 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. I trust you are all well and your four legged friends too. Also glad that OH is eating Chris and will soon be home.

Harvey glad Bruno is settling in he will soon get used to longer walks given time. He sounds a lovely dog.

Have a good day everyone keep warm and dry and above all things safe and well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2019, 08:00 AM
Morning all
Fence fitting today, they turned up an hour early bless them. First thing John said was who fitted that? Fence next door...told him the whole sorry story and he said it's illegal and the guy shouldn't have fitted it without planning permission
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Morning Sue, Morya, griff and all to follow.
Think the weather may improve sun trying to get through a thin cloud.

Good luck with the jet washing Sue.
How are your legs Moyra ?
Hope the fencing goes without any hitches griff and nice gesture from your nice neighbour.
Kazz is it Aunts funeral today ? Thinking of you all if it is. X

Harvey maybe whoever had Bruno did the 5 minute rule per month like most big dog owners do. Then didn't gradually break him into longer distances.
He might need some extra time to get into longer walking habits.
Glad they are getting along well.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2019, 08:13 AM
It really was kind of Pammy and simrath, I have to cleanse the crystals and I have four to put in the ground by the house to help prevent the negative energy....was really very sweet of them both, I know we have had odd little issues but it's nice to know that we obviously aren't bad neighbours
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2019, 08:27 AM
I think the kind of behaviour you are receiving from the others does make you doubt yourself but proof that you have no reason to doubt that you are good neighbours.

Sorry Chris forgot to say I hope Dave continues to improve.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2019, 10:56 AM
I too hope Dave is continuing to do well
Yes Lynn, I did start thinking we weren't good neighbours.
Back fence is up
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Both fences done!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-05-2019, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I have four to put in the ground by the house to help prevent the negative energy....

That would be from those muppets on the other side, very nice gesture. Now you have a view from someone who does fencing for a living you can be even more certain they are in the wrong. The legal stuff always seems to take an age but you'll get there in the end.

Chris, so pleased to read about hubby.

Managed a slightly longer walk with Bruno in Knettishal forrest today, he seemed to like it. Have a visit to the vets on Wed. just for a general check over, I expect she will tell us he's a bit overweight.

Thanks for all the comments yesterday. In case any of you wonder, when I sign off I always read any follow on posts the next day so I do keep up (albeit with a 12 hour delay sometimes )
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2019, 09:30 PM
Yes Harvey, they are for the negative energy from next door. They have turned up taking photos..I am sure we will be accused of something.
Awwww bless Bruno, I am sure will h the increased exercise the weight will soon come off
Have you had a date for your bronchoscopy yet?
Chris, I am hoping that Dave is continuing to do well and hopefully he will soon be at home
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >