Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2019, 06:46 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 18th May, 2019

Good morning all, nice bright and sunny here, will it last, I ask myself. I trust you and your four legged friends are all well and those that are not get well soon.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2019, 07:24 AM
Good morning Myra and all who follow

Sorry OH has had a set back Chris but hope he his soon home.

Good the fence painting is finished Griff now just to erect it

Nice morning here so thinking of something to do.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2019, 07:40 AM
Morning each and those to follow. Grey and overcast here. No sign of sun at all. So if you have some Sue send it this way please. Going to go down to the market this morning and see what, if anything, has appeared new. Might buy some olives and sun dried tomaotes. Love them. Have a good day both of you and anyone else that comes on later.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2019, 07:53 AM
Morning everyone.

So at the moment we are the Terrible Tens. lol

Grey overcast and dizzily here however 95% finished in the garden and just had boiled eggs and marmite toast lovely.

Chris so sorry your hubby has had a set back but better safe than sorry, I suspect the hospital are going by. Are you going over today letting the children (for want of a better word) go.

Moyra - Have a good day yourself.

Sue Your jet washing has spurred a regret in my head and will attempt mine some time this week. Will buy some B.P sand before I do it and then hope for a good dry day again. My niece and her fiancé are off to Japan tomorrow they have booked themselves the whole trip from flights to sight seeing they could not find a package they liked. (fussy pair) LOL

Have a good day all may go to the open garden today as unable to do much in mine.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-05-2019, 08:17 AM
Kazz
we were a bit disappointed with japan when we went a few weeks ago. The castles see one and you have seen them all and nothing inside any of them. Mount Fuji trip was ok but the top was cloud covered. The food very unappetizing not what one expects.

Have no wish to go back is the bottom line

Now China a completely different experience and love to go back one day
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2019, 08:21 AM
Now China is my dream to me they have their traditions and way of life still. No idea why I think that as I have never been to either just China calls to me. Always has
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2019, 09:13 AM
Thanks Sue the sun is trying to come out. Been down the market and they didn't have any olives so went into the little shop at the bottom of my road and they had some on offer with asstd ones with cheese. Yum. I will be busy today shredding as my shredder has just turned up. Have a good day all.bg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2019, 09:29 AM
Morning all
We are a bit grey here too, fences are going up Monday both front and back in a day... unlike next door 2 weeks for a fence lol
Just off to type an email cover letter for Steve to send off for a job he is interested in at work
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, Kazz, brenda, Barry, griff and all to follow.

Funny day here weatherwise started off dull and muggy then the sun shone now back to dull and chilly.
We will pottering in the garden today.

Harvey hope goes well with your appointment.
Chris hope today finds Dave much better.
Moyra you are sounding chirpier hope that's because the knees are less painful and Steve is behaving himself.
Enjoy the olives and shredding brenda.
Hope your piece and partner have a lovely time in Japan Kazz and hope you have a nice day.
griff hope the letter gets Steve the job and good luck with fence panels.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Hello everyone

I will do a 'catch up' latter this evening.

Right now it is 'panic stations' here in Losos household. Newfie welfare officer phoned last night to say that the brown Newfie boy that she had moved heaven and earth to get into foster care had been involved in an 'incident' with one of the fosterers children. I'll not go into detail as it all comes down to supervision (The kid not the dog) anyway upshot is we've been asked to take him. I drive to Ipswich this evening. Don't have a good car for two right now but we'll manage for a few days I guess. (My old banger went to the scrapyard in the sky back in February )
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >