Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope your legs improve and start to behave themselves Nippy. Rest day for you me thinks

Pleased to see you back Moyra good luck with the talk to Steve.

Chris so pleased OH is responding well. Can understand you not wanting visitors but also why they want to come. Hugs to you all

Naughty Dillon he certainly wears the trousers in your home Lynn

Enjoy your garden visit Kazz

Sorry your fence painting was interrupted Griff with the rain

Hello Brenda have a good day

Just jet washed the patio and it has now started to drizzle so well timed. Nothing else planned

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 11:50 AM
Good afternoon all.

It sounds like there has been a setback. Dave has just phoned and said no one but me can go and he has tubes in all over the place. I'll know more when I get there. Just about to set off now/

Keep everything crossed please
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 12:15 PM
Chris, I have everything crossed for you and Dave xx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

It sounds like there has been a setback. Dave has just phoned and said no one but me can go and he has tubes in all over the place. I'll know more when I get there. Just about to set off now/

Keep everything crossed please
Flipping heck......you are in my thoughts.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 02:13 PM
I was just thinking about Sal, hope everything is o.k with her as I know she was having a couple of issues
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Ill health and my thoughts go with you all who have friends and rellies currently suffering, particularly Chris, wish your OH better soon, God speed.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2019, 04:10 PM
Evening everyone.
Gosh Chris have everything crossed and thinking of you all.

Popped out to a nursery near Mark and Lauren bought some lovely pots but forgot the big plastic one to bury the quince tree in we got for a tenner the other day. One of us will be popping out to B&M tomorrow for cheap plastic pot.
Also bout two lovely iris's and a salvia hot lips that I use to have back at Upwell but it died.

Done some online food shopping for Dillon and for ourselves. Different places of course.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Hello Lynn did you get your refund sorted from the disaster delivery.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2019, 04:35 PM
Oh yes Kazz keep meaning to update.
Did the letter as per advice from trading standards tracked it and knew it had been signed for.
Waited the 14 days still no refund so contacted TS again and they advised a follow up letter and wait another 14 days and still if no refund to contact them again and they would look into court proceedings to recover the money.
It was only £24.93 and by the time it got into the following month we had sucked it up anyway but for me it was the principal of it all especially as he kept insisting it was a failed delivery and I knew it was not I had emails from both companies mentioned confirming they had received no such instruction.
So when I complained to TS that this was was going to be a long drawn process she suggested contacting the bank. Paid by debit card not credit card but said try, so I did.
Bank clawed it back within 15 minutes I learnt our debit cards have protection and within two days confirmation from the company that refund paid in full so bank was successful in getting the money back for themselves after paying me back.
She said this is what these companies do for small amounts rely on the person giving up she siad if every 10 out of 11 does that the company makes money with no effort.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 06:48 PM
It was breathing problems. He has COPD and last night his oxygen levels dropped to 70%. They had him up all night for various scans and x-rays. He has oxygen and a tube going in to drain built up bile. It's probably a reaction to the unaesthetic, but trying to get any answers from Hitler (also known as his nurse - a big miserable guy) is like getting blood from a stone.

He's on nil by mouth again while they drain everything.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >