Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2019, 07:11 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 16th May

Good morning everyone

So pleased surgery went well for your husband Chris and it was only his gall bladder. Hopefully all infection will respond to treatment very quickly. Thoughts are with you all

Hope you have a good day Jenny sorting out your pots.

Lynn hope your brother is ok today.

Another lovely day here so gardening is definitely on the cards and also must mow the lawn. At least I don't have to do the front one as neighbour did it yesterday first time for him this year It's usually first out does it but so far I have done it four times! Mustn't complain though they are good neighbours and very quiet.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2019, 07:34 AM
Chris, so very pleased Dave did well with the surgery, hope he heals well
Sue...come do my lawn please...my mower is broken
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2019, 07:42 AM
Morning all

Gardening again for me today and maybe make a hairdressers appointment for tomorrow or Monday.

Found a new way of posting write post then go back in and edit saves me loosing everything.

Griff hope you have a stress and worry free day neighbour wise.

Sue Maybe you have gotten out before your neighbour for the front lawn or they like your mowing designs. LOL

Chris Hope your hubby has had a peaceful night and feels a bit better today and some more answers regarding his health.

Brenda Hope your reading and coffee helped with a swift back recovery.

Nippy What superstore are you planning on trekking round next? have to say safer than trekking up Everest. What's in your pots shrubs or bedding? went to a friends yesterday just popped in and noticed their pots all in a playpen outside when I looked twice he said its the dog they have a year old Cocker who apparently is eating the plants....LOL

Losos Lovely to see and hear from you how is the new family addition getting on and are you pleased you "stuck" with what you know even though it was fate that intervened.
Hope your wife is getting around a lot better too, and your health is good with the warmer weather.

Lynn Nice to see you back and posting, looks like your "buyers" are simply looking to be quiet neighbours and had a sort of agenda prior to buying the house.

To everyone have a great day and weather here is fine so far so fingers crossed. Eldest niece goes to Japan on Sunday with her fiancé. So excited for her/them she has always wanted to go from a small child.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2019, 07:52 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Chris, so very pleased Dave did well with the surgery, hope he heals well
Sue...come do my lawn please...my mower is broken
Let your grass grow so you can't see next door...…...JOKE
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Kazz, I am going to see my mums friend, she struggles a little with her dog and so I pop over and help occasionally...today I believe is wormers!
Just really waiting to get a letter from their solicitor really and our insurance stating we can continue with our solicitor. Dad found out some interesting information about that pair last night and a friend gave a number to call should we have any more issues
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2019, 10:02 AM
Morning all. Still dry and also windy which keeps the temp down.

Chris your hubby will feel a new man after the surgery take it from me. I never looked back after having mine removed.

Kazz we went to our new Lidl, much bigger than the old one. I was totally cream crackered when I got home. My tubs are mostly bedding, Geranium, lobelia etc but I also have three big tubs with Blueberries in, a small plum tree in another and a couple of troughs with strawberries in. I also have 2 rows of Raspberries growing in the garden. Good job I have 2 brothers in law to help me isn't it?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2019, 10:03 AM
Ohh did I tell you I have tomatoes and peppers growing in the greenhouse?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2019, 03:07 PM
HELLO! everyone, Chris, hope your OH is feeling much better. Griff, I hope you have had a quiet day from next door. I am intrigued about what was discovered re the neighbours but obviously you cannot put it on here so maybe you can e-mail re it.

I'm afraid I am out of loop with most members. Lynn good to see you back. My knee is still giving me lots of aggro but I have ordered a special Knee support with no less than 16 magnets, Brenda, they do help and my bed is so much more comfortable since I put that special topping on. It is just as you get older you need less sleep and I do go to bed early so cannot expect to sleep the whole night through!

I think my problem is Steve, we are definitely not compatible he is so much like his father in many ways. I divorced him
after 21 years but I cannot divorce Steve. It is late to start training him, but if we are to continue to live together then I shall have to NAG him a bit more. In which case he will either decide he has to move out or he will learn that primarily this is my home and as my landlady says he is a guest. Enjoy this lovely weather we are having. Harvey I am so pleased that Xena has settled in well and your OH is getting around much better. God bless everyone hope to be back now I have had a break.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2019, 05:15 PM
Moyra, lovely to see you. Sorry things are still difficult with Steve, I am hink maybe a conversation of the way you expect things to be and if he doesn't like it...he can go, it's his choice, your house, your rules! I have to live by my parents rules, I am 40years old nearly and my dad still won't allow me to have a fella stay over lol
Nippy, I love lidl, especially the middle aisles. I can't grow a thing, I am however quite proud of myself, I dug up some fuschia roots and popped them in pots and they are growing lol...yay for me!
I haven't been here all day, helped mums friend with the dog, then went to the land registry...they have outlined that legally the area in red is ours and next door DO NOT have any ownership of the drive behind their house! I already knew this but helps to have someone else confirm it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2019, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Ohh did I tell you I have tomatoes and peppers growing in the greenhouse?

No I love stuffed peppers
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >