14-05-2019, 04:47 PM
They have put the gate up opening out...with our car there...idiots
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Can you all get your praying heads on please? Dave was rushed through from Skeg walk in centre to Boston Pilgrim. It's a problem with his pancreas, but until all the tests are complete, we don't know what problem.

He won't let me go through until he knows something more definite because of Gary, so keep everything crossed please
Will be thinking of you and hoping for an "easy" fix for you.,
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Chris, big hugs to you and healing thoughts for Dave XX hope he is soon on the mend
Kazz, we have to leave 2 feet for them to walk from their garage, along their fencline and into the garden...which my dad has always done. The gardener got into the garden so their access is not blocked. The problem is, instead of attaching trellis to the top of the gate....they screwed it across the gap between the fence posts so say if you want to carry timber in, you need to get us to move the car...which I don't have to do as I have left them the access I am required to, if the trellis was attached onto the gate as a Normal person would do, you can carry the timber standing up and get it through

They are not the brightest of sparks are they.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 05:31 PM
They have put the gate up opening out...with our car there...idiots
Good God. You need mediation before it gets out of hand and they are actually building something in your kitchen sink.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 06:35 PM
I don't want mediation Kazz... I want nothing to do with them, I don't like people like them, they can put our property back, stay off the drive and basically p@ss off
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 08:42 PM
I don't want mediation Kazz... I want nothing to do with them, I don't like people like them, they can put our property back, stay off the drive and basically p@ss off

When does your solicitor get back
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 08:57 PM
He has emailed this evening in response to my mum telling him they have gone ahead and fitted the outward opening gate. He is officially at work tomorrow, we have to wait for the insurance company to authorize him to continue our case, if not..the paperwork all has to be scanned over to them. We are hoping they will authorize John to continue our case as it's easier and he is really good
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 08:59 PM
Chris, I do hope that you have news of your husband now and hopefully he is feeling a bit better
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 09:03 PM
Chris, I do hope that you have news of your husband now and hopefully he is feeling a bit better
Just what I was going to ask hopefully no news is good news
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 09:20 PM
Not been back from the hospital long. He's still in A&E waiting for a CT scan. They don't know if it's a bad infection or his pancreas. He's already had a strong dose of anti biotics, is on intravenous fluid and had a strong painkiller which has at least allowed him to nod off. Not for long mind as they wake him every 15 mins for obs.

Until the CT scan is done, it's a waiting game. A road traffic accident has gone in to the already overflowing A&E so I'm guessing it's going to be after midnight before it is done. It's pure bedlam there
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >