Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 07:32 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 14th May

Good morning everyone

Hope you managed to get some sleep Griff. The upset with next door will not be helping you. Keep our calm and make notes of everything that they do or say and see them in court.

Enjoy your day Chris whether you walk or take the car. Hope OH is better today.

Lovely morning here bright but breezy. Plan for today is library (I am down to reading the back of the cornflakes box) then clean the car, let neighbour's dog into the garden before lunch and then take for a walk this afternoon.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Good morning all.

Thanks for the Good wishes regarding the arrangements. Back garden today and then/during who knows no plans.
My friend who is looing for flat viewed a flat last night with her daughter loved it and signs forms today hopefully all systems go.

Still really tired and could sleep all day, and sad putting on weight, figure its all part of the grieving process see how it all goes, may enquire about either grief counselling or similar if it carries on however nothing that time will resolve but feel I need a kick start however this could be grieving again now for my aunt. Otherwise all good here in general. Still trying.

Chris hope your hubby feels better today and maybe taking the car will be good for a short while give your ankle a chance.

Griff Have a good day

Sue Got to collect my books today had them dropped off in amazon locker as in and out a lot, last day to collect today so a MUST do list also being written in my head. Have a good day you always seem to. Are you planning any more holidays?

To everyone have a great day I am planning on trying to remain positive and stop letting all the sad things enter my head, homeless people on the telly on in the streets are starting to get to me making me wonder how they got there what happened etc sop unlike me. Sign of being low I suppose like your body picks up viruses when fighting something suspect my brain is doing similar.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Morning all
Sue, hope you get some good books
Kazz, you have had 2 losses in a very short space of time, I think talking to someone could help
Chris I agree... take the car for a while
Good news...I slept through until 7 am and then fell back asleep...I do feel drowsy
Dad was just talking to one of the lads at work and said what had gone on, the fella lives near their pub, apparently there was a lady in their with cancer, she had on a head scarf and started belittling her and taking the Mick, her husband follows one of them out and headbutted him...they lost the pub but were then remployed, I think it's as the pub chain has changed
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 10:12 AM
Sorry slightly baffled there who has headbutted whom your neighbour?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 10:30 AM
The man who's wife was being abused headbutted one of the landlords ( neighbour), they were then allegedly sacked by the brewery but are now back at the pub but it has a different brewery owning it now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 01:21 PM
They turned up next door when I was in my front garden and I remembered to hit voice record. Asking me to move the car, I explained I can't drive as I have no licence...he said you have left it there deliberately then...I said no, I was sorry I can't drive. We haven't blocked access...their gardener is going In and out as we legally have to let them
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Then why did they need you to move car if they can drive down as the gardener was?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Good afternoon all.

Can you all get your praying heads on please? Dave was rushed through from Skeg walk in centre to Boston Pilgrim. It's a problem with his pancreas, but until all the tests are complete, we don't know what problem.

He won't let me go through until he knows something more definite because of Gary, so keep everything crossed please
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Hi everyone been hopping in and out and seen your post Chris and thought I have to let you know I am thinking of you and Dave.
Kazz hugs grief takes it's time and comes in many forms.

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Chris, big hugs to you and healing thoughts for Dave XX hope he is soon on the mend
Kazz, we have to leave 2 feet for them to walk from their garage, along their fencline and into the garden...which my dad has always done. The gardener got into the garden so their access is not blocked. The problem is, instead of attaching trellis to the top of the gate....they screwed it across the gap between the fence posts so say if you want to carry timber in, you need to get us to move the car...which I don't have to do as I have left them the access I am required to, if the trellis was attached onto the gate as a Normal person would do, you can carry the timber standing up and get it through
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >