Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2019, 08:03 AM

Daily Chat Sunday 12th May

Good morning everyone

So pleased Xena is settling in well and had a clean health check. Sorry you are having problems Harvey and hope all goes well with the x-ray. I sympathise with the changing times etc. Our neighbour has to go in for a pre-op assessment, can you go in Friday 2 hrs later sorry it will have to be Monday then now Tuesday. So all being well he is off in on Tuesday.

Hope you have enjoyed/enjoying your books Brenda

Lovely here this morning but nothing planned so will see what the day throws at me. Brenda good idea about the storage but I say he has a garden it is more a patio so as said no space really. He wants to make a raised bed one end and put large pots down the longest wall. I expect it will look nice but this is an ongoing project - 18 months so far at least

Hope all are well

Hav a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2019, 08:17 AM
Morning Sue
It seems dry here so hopefully today is the day to get the panels done!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2019, 10:41 AM
Morning all, lovely day today but a very chilly wind.

My Sister-in-Law rang last night to ask if I would like to go with them to the pub round the corner for Sunday lunch today. Those that remember me will know I never give up a chance like that! I have been before, they do a rather nice carvery and it means I dont have to think about lunch or cook it

Hope you all have a good day x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Good for you Nippy, have some roasties for me!
Instead of hand painting the panels...I am spraying them, 2coats on 1 side of 2 panels so far...I may resemble a smurf though
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Losos Kazz - A very good friend of mine used to visit Warners with her husband for many years and loved it. When her husband died they wrote to her and said if she ever wanted to go there on her own she would be most welcome (and she did) and they really looked after her and were so kind and considerate, she was apprehensive it would be difficult but they made it a celebration of his life not any morbid memories thing.

I don't know if you will be going for the entertainment but I'm told they often have some fantastic replica singers and bands.

Thanks for the info heard nice things about them. There are about 9 of us going three of us have birthdays that weekend too. Gert going to kennels and my niece and her fiancé moving in here.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2019, 12:20 PM
Afternoon all busy morning out with Gert for couple of hours really nice. Been out for a carvery lunch so snap there Nippy saved me cooking too cooking for 1 is boring at times.

Sue; big pots are always nice ongoing is better than slow going....LOL
Have a good day, whatever it throws.

Griff/Smurf Well done the panels will look nice I am sure.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Afternoon all. Finished one book and onto the next. won't get much read though this evening as good progs on tv. Well for me at least. hope you aren't to blue Kelly. hope all gets done ok with patio Sue. Love a lunch out Nippy and Kazz. My next one isn't till the end of May. Just as well as diet is going badly so must try harder till then. Have a good evening peeps.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2019, 04:15 PM
How's the Fence painting going Kelly? and how is everyone else. I thought it was about time I checked in to see how you all are. I really need a good nights sleep, what chances of that? Have a good evening all, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2019, 07:23 PM
Good evening all.

Absolutely beautiful day here.

I took Gary out this morning and left Rosie at home with OH who is still suffering badly, but isn't as bad as last night. His glucose levels are still high, but they have come down a bit too.

This afternoon Gary came with me again and we walked alone the seafront to the new observatory at Chapel St Leonards. Had a coke when we got there then walked back.

Think I've overdone it a bit with the ankle. Idiot here thought a day of walking could be the first day to bring out the summer sandals. I won't be wearing them again for a few days at least no matter what the weather. Ankle is swollen and it comes on top of it giving me grief for a few days anyway. I've never professed to be sensible.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2019, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all.

Absolutely beautiful day here.

I took Gary out this morning and left Rosie at home with OH who is still suffering badly, but isn't as bad as last night. His glucose levels are still high, but they have come down a bit too.

This afternoon Gary came with me again and we walked alone the seafront to the new observatory at Chapel St Leonards. Had a coke when we got there then walked back.

Think I've overdone it a bit with the ankle. Idiot here thought a day of walking could be the first day to bring out the summer sandals. I won't be wearing them again for a few days at least no matter what the weather. Ankle is swollen and it comes on top of it giving me grief for a few days anyway. I've never professed to be sensible.

Sensible is boring.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >